~14~

"I knew you'd fall for me eventually!" ~ Dash exclaimed teasingly. Janet glared at thin air.

"Look, just cause I called ya good lookin', don't mean I love ya!" ~ She spat back. Dash grinned.

"Oh yeah?" ~ He questioned. She gave a firm nod.

"Then why do I catch ya staring at me every once in awhile?" ~ He questioned again, this time, slightly more challnging tone. Janet paused.

"Because, I wonder how stupid you truly are! You're just like that idiot boy I met like last week!" ~ She snapped, but her cheeks were lit a slight pink. Dash noticed and smiled.

"Funny really. 'Cause I met a girl who was stubborn and overly confident sometime last week" ~ He replied, wanting to keep the conversation going. Janet looked around herself, then at Dash.

"It's strange don't you think... We haven't had any encounters other than that Lion and those gangster guys" ~ She told him, her voice soft. Dash nodded in agreement.

'Yeah, shes right... What's going on here?' ~ He thought as he too, looked around his surrounding's.

A loud rumble shook the ground and Janet squeaked in fright. Jumping backwards, her back crashed into Dash's chest. He too was taken by suprise, but not because of the weather, but because of the girl.

"Er... Are you alright CopyCat?" ~ He questioned a little awkwardly. He had no idea of what he should do... Comfort her... Tease her... Laugh at her... Stay quiet... What should he do? Well, that much was obvious; he should have comforted her. Key word(s): Should have. However, being the very infamous Dash. He laughed at her fear.

A bright flash enclosed them into a blinding light. Janet shook with fear as her arms hastily wrapped around Dash's waist. Her head was now buried in his broad chest. Her face extremely pale and her (E/C) eyes squeezed tightly shut, tears threatening to spill. Dash imediately stopped laughing as he wrapped his arms around her. Suddenly feeling guilty...