~25~

-_- Flashback to Chapter 6 -_-

"See ya" ~ He sing songed as he ran down the road. Once he was out of sight, Violet smirked.

"This will be entertaining" ~ Violet announced and the others laughed, just imagining how he would react.

"Well, lets go... I refuse to miss this" ~ Jack Jack chirped and Bob started the car again. Turning right.

-_- Flashback to Chapter 6 - over -_-

"Mom, you have no idea how much I love you guys right now!" ~ Violet exclaimed as her eyes never once peeled from the screen.

"Yeah, this has been epic!" ~ Jack Jack exclaimed from next to Violet. Their parents grinned and looked at two others.

"Don't thank us kids. Thank (Y/Dads/N) and (Y/Mums/N)" ~ Helen beamed, amusement in her eyes as she too watched the two teen supers on the T.V.

"Honey, I think our little girl is ready to love!" ~ (Y/Mums/N) exclaimed cheerfully as (Y/Dads/N) rolled his eyes and Dashs parent laughed.

"Sweetheart, you've only just noticed?" ~ He questioned, slightly teasing.

Suddenly Violet awed and giggled as if she was watching a rom com., causing both sets of parents to look at the screen. Dash had pushed (Y/N) against a tree.

"I can't do this anymore!" ~ The blonde super exclaimed and before the girl had chance to reply...

Dash slammed his lips to hers. Pulling her into a passionate yet hungry kiss. The women awed and muttered how romantic it was, the Dad's turned away and started to argue about football teams and Jack Jack yelled out a few 'Eww's' and 'gross'.

They all watched as (Y/N) melted into the kiss, her eyes closing and her arms gently draping around his neck. Once he pulled out of the kiss, he looked into her eyes almost as if looking for something, but he didn't have uch time before he was pulled into another kiss.

Violet sighed dreamily.

"I wish Tony was like that" ~ She sighed as she went off into her own world, though Jack Jack seemed like he was permantly scarred.

"Ew! Girl cooties!" ~ He exclaimed in disgust.

"Dash?" ~ (Y/N) said quietly and Dash 'hmm'd' in response.

"I think... I l-... Love you" ~ She whispered and sent everyone watching into a fit of cooes and awes.

Dash smiled and held her close.

"I think, I love you too" ~ He admitted and she tightened her grip.

"My angelic miracle, will you..." ~ Dash paused and softly smiled.

"Be my girlfriend?" ~ He asked and (Y/N) giggled.

"I accept.." ~ She replied softly.

"My Dashing Prince" ~ She giggled and Dash chuckled, pulling her into another lip locking session.

Jack Jack groaned.

"Okay! That's it! Dash, we are no longer pals! In fact, I disown you as a brother. You're way too sappy you foolish git" ~ The young boy ranted as if he was actually talking to his older brother.

"C'mon, lets give 'em a call and let 'em come home" ~ A voice said softly in the corner.

They stepped out of the shadows. A very familiar face.

"Thanks for the help..." ~ Helen started.

"Syndrome"