Chapter 5

The meeting lasted for about an hour or so. I sat there and listened as they discussed future interviews, upcoming events, and concert dates. It wasn't that fun honestly but it was pretty cool getting to know the guys a little better. Brendon and I said our goodbyes and walked out of the studio.
"Hey Laur, wanna go get ice cream or something?" Brendon asked.
"Yeah sure! That sounds pretty good right now." I replied.
"You like Coldstone?" He questioned.
"I can't say I've ever been there." I told him.
"You've never been to Coldstone?" He cried.
"No silly. I've been trapped in foster homes and orphanages my whole life. You freed me!" I yelled and giggled.
Brendon laughed.
"Well I think it's about time we go there." He commented.

And with that being said, we drove off. We arrived and Brendon opened the car door so that I could get out. I hopped out and we hurried inside. The minute we got in there, people recognized us. A girl who looked slightly younger than me ran up to the both of us.
"You're Laurel and Brendon!" She exclaimed.
"That would be us." I replied.
"Can I please get a picture with you guys?" She begged.
"I don't see why not!" Brendon said.
The girl took the picture and continued to eat her ice cream after she sat back down. I could tell others recognized us but I think they were too shy to come up and ask for a picture with us. Oh well... that's their loss.
"Hi what would you like?" The woman behind the counter asked.
"Uh I'll have a loving it size cup of Vanilla ice cream." He ordered.
"Anything in that?" She questioned.
"No thanks." He responded.
"Okay! And what would you like?" She asked me.
"I'll have a loving it size cup of Birthday Cake ice cream." I said.
"Anything in that?" She asked.
"Umm.. I'll have sprinkles please." I replied.
"Sure thing!" She exclaimed.

Brendon and I waited for our ice cream. Once the lady gave it to us, we paid and ate at home. While we were eating, Brendon whipped out his phone and started 'scoping.
"Hey guys! How's your day been?" He asked.
I didn't know what they were saying because he was sitting across from me but whatever they said, it made him laugh. I sat there eating my ice cream when I realized his camera was pointed towards me. I didn't say a thing and acted like I still had no clue. Suddenly, I snatched Brendon's phone and he had to chase me to get it back.
"Laurel Nicole Urie!" He yelled as we dodged objects around the house.
"Guys little known fact, Brendon's obviously emotionally attached to his phone!" I uttered out while I was laughing.
"I am not!" He shouted from the background.
He finally caught me after I started losing my breath and took his phone back.
"Hey guys sorry about that. I'm back." He said in between breaths.
I laughed and he shot me a glare. Sometimes he reminds me more of an older brother than a father.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go. I have a lot to do this evening. Talk to you later!" He said as he turned off the broadcast.
"So now what do you want to do Laur?" He asked.
"You mean, you're not busy?" I questioned.
"No. I just lied so I could do something with you." He answered.
"Oh well in that case, wanna order a pizza and we can have a disney marathon?" I asked.
"Okay." Brendon said as he went to go get the phone to call Pizza Hut.

Brendon and I were sitting on the couch and I decided to make an Instagram and a non-personal Twitter to start off my social media.
"Here I'll help you out." Brendon offered.
"Okay cool!" I exclaimed.
I downloaded Instagram first and created an account. I took a picture with Brendon and posted it. I captioned it 'first post!♡' and gave myself a profile picture. Then I got started on a public Twitter account. Brendon told me the 'Dos and Don'ts of Twitter' and helped me create an account. Soon enough, both of my accounts were created. I made a video so that I could post it to prove that I was real.
"Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that laureluriexox is my real Twitter and laurlaururie is my official instagram. I have no other accounts. Love you guys!" I stated.

About an hour later, I checked my Instagram. 6.8k already? Damn, I'm not used to being this popular.
"Brendon!" I hollered from my bedroom.
"Yeah?" He yelled back.
"I already have 6.8k on Instagram!" I informed him.
"What the shit! How?" He asked curiously. There was a silence before I heard him yell again.
"Laurel what the hell!" He screamed up to my room again after he saw my follower count.
"I don't even know!" I yelled back.
This was the start of something beautiful