Chapter 11

Dedicating this chapter to dorkyct11 because she gave me the idea for the beginning part of this chapter
===========================
My alarm I had set went off. I unlocked my phone and decided to shut it off. It was only 6:30 and I wanted to jog little bit while the bus was still parked. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a jacket. I threw my hair into a ponytail, plugged my earbuds in, and tucked my phone into my pocket as I walked out of the bus doors.

I jogged around for about a minute and then looked at my phone because I had gotten a Twitter notification. I kept jogging while reading and ran into someone.
"Oh I'm so sor-" I began to say until I looked up.
"Damn..." I mumbled.
It was a boy. He had brunette hair and a gray beanie on with a leather jacket, plain blue shirt, and jeans. His eyes were crystal blue and everything was just... perfect!
"So-sorry I was-wasn't paying attention." I apologized, stumbling over my words.
I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks and tried to calm myself so he wouldn't see. He looked over at me.
"Nah you're fine." He replied staring back.
"So uh, where are you from?" I asked awkwardly.
"Well I'm on tour with a band." He said smiling.
"Really... who?" I asked.
"Fall Out Boy." He answered.
Whoa! Wait... aren't they opening up for us tonight?...
"Well, I'm Laurel. Laur for short and I'm touring with-" I began to ramble before he cut me off.
"Panic! At the Disco. I was at the concert last night. You really know how to play... and sing." He said bashfully.
"Aw thanks." I replied.
"I'm Jett. Patrick's nephew." He introduced sticking his hand out.
"Well, it's nice to meet you." I said with a smile.
Jett and I talked for a minute until I heard a skateboard from a distance. Oh geez... It was Sarah. I love her, but I prayed to God that she wouldn't mess this up for me.

I began to glance over when she came close to passing. She looked over my way.
"Laur?" She asked, still rolling down the hill.
She then hit a rock and fell off of the board.
"Sarah!" I yelled running to her. Jett followed.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yep I'm fine." She said getting up, dusting herself off.
"Whoa.. who are you?" Sarah asked.
"Sarah, this is Jett! Patrick Stump's nephew. Fall Out Boy is opening for us tonight. He was also at our show last night." I explained.
"Oh well hi Jett!" Sarah said sticking out her hand.
"Yeah sorry to ruin your guys' little pow wow but Brendon sent me out to look for you Laurel. He said you have to get ready for some interview in a little bit." She informed me.
"Alright. Bye Jett! I'll text you!" I said.
"C'ya Laur!" He replied.

Sarah and I were walking back to the bus. It didn't take us that long.
"Laurel and Jett are sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sarah chanted while we walked through the door.
"Sarah shut up before Brendon hears!" I scolded.
"Oh I already heard." Brendon said as we twisted around to see him looking at us.
My eyes grew wide.
"Brendon it isn't what you th-" I began to say before being interrupted.
Man why does that keep happening to me today?
"Who's the boy?" He asked in a fatherly voice.
"No one. We're just friends. He's Patrick's nephew and Sarah ships us so she was singing." I looked at Sarah and she nodded her head in agreement.
"Alright. Just making sure. Jett's a cool kid." He said before continuing to get ready.
I put a skater skirt and plain t-shirt on. I put my red velvet hair into a side braid and put on my black pumps. I finished getting ready before calling to Brendon.
"Ready!" I yelled.
"Alright let's go!" Brendon exclaimed as we headed out the door.

We arrived at the place where we were being interviewed at. Fans were screaming and holding signs outside. We ran past and gave them high fives and went inside.
"Hey Brendon and Laurel! You're on in 5!" The cameraman informed us.
"Alright thanks!" Brendon replied.
We sat down in the chairs and the reporter greeted us.
"In 3...2...1...!" The cameraman shouted pointing to us.
"Hello! I'm Phil Donatelli and today we're here with Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco and his daughter Laurel Urie!" He announced.
Brendon waved and so did I.
"Okay so first question for Laurel." Phil directed.
I nodded showing that I was ready.
"Laurel, what was it like being adopted by Brendon?" He asked.
"Well. It was an amazing experience and Panic! was actually one of my favorite bands before being adopted and I was really happy being adopted by Brendon. I only had a few foster parents who were actually nice to me. But I was always with them for like a week and then the ones that were rude for like a month or two. My life sucked before he adopted me." I explained.
"Wow, what and inspiring story Laurel." Phil said sympathetically.
"Next question for Brendon." Phil said.
"Brendon. What made you want to adopt Laurel?" He asked.
I looked at him.
"Well. All of my friends had kids and families and stuff. And to see them so happy with their families made me want to start a family. I adopted Laurel and she was perfect. I love her so much." Brendon said smiling at me.
I smiled back. I never knew why he adopted me but I had always wondered. Him saying that really made my day.
"Brendon, that is so sweet." Phil said with a smile.

Phil continued to ask us questions until the interview was over. The cameras went off and Phil thanked us.
"Hey Phil would you by any chance have two markers that you don't need?" I asked.
"Right here." He said handing me two black sharpies.
"Thanks so much! And thanks for interviewing us!" I exclaimed happily running towards the exit.
Brendon followed.
"Why do you need those Laurel?" Brendon asked.
I tossed him one.
"Because we have some autographing to do out there." I answered smiling.
Brendon smiled back.
I ran outside and immediately started signing papers and taking pictures. We ran back to the bus after signing and picture taking with fans.
While we were walking to the bus, I couldn't stop thinking about what Brendon said. It made me smile.

We got to the bus and I saw Sarah standing there nervously with some kid that looked about two years older than me. He had blue eyes and fair skin.
"Who's this?" I questioned.

"Laurel, this..this is your brother. Parker."