Of fortunes and lovers

October 29th; Inside 2-2 where the group date café has begun its services to the public. ...However, no one has yet to stop by. Souji and Yukiko are by the entrance, exerting for any visitors.

"C-Come in for a first-hand experience with group dating...!" Yukiko sighed with a warm face. "Ugh... This is so embarrassing." Yukiko murmured under her breath.

"I'll say. This is... well, I don't think my words would be enough to express how much of a bother this is."

"There's not that many people passing by here in the first place..."

"You want to sit down for a bit? You've been at it all morning."

"Alright... Let's see how the others are doing too." Yukiko nodded in agreement as they walked back into the room.

"I think we need some shills to drum up interest." The Class Representative suggested.

"Shills?" Yosuke questioned.

"Who else is here besides us?"

"I-Isn't that kinda sad?"

"Do we have a choice? We need customers to get the ball rolling. If there aren't many people passing by, then we have the attention of those who are by any means necessary."

"But there are only five of us here." Right as Yosuke says that, a familiar figure walks in.

"Yo, how's it going?" Kanji asked as he walked in casually before his expression took a slight negative turn. "I came to check up on you... guys?

"Perfect timing!" Chie exclaimed.

"But now we've got four guys and two girls..." Yosuke pointed out.

"Eh, one of you will be cross-dressing anyways, so one of you can sit on the other side." The rep said.

"What!? I'm not gonna-" As Yosuke tries to complete his sentence, Kanji and Souji hurry, yet nonchalantly, claim the only two seats left.

"There ya go Yosuke, you can be our girl!"

"A-Are you serious...?" Yosuke mopes as everyone takes their spots.

Kanji sat across of Chie. Yukiko paralleled from her lover, Souji. As for Yosuke he sat on the opposite side of his still-recent girlfriend, Chie, as he faced the class rep. The group grew silent, while the rep broke the silence asking someone to start; though no response was given as the level of awkwardness felt to have jumped tenfold. "...Can somebody please start...!?"

"Actually, what the hell is this?" Kanji bluntly asked.

"A mock group date." Yosuke grumbled. "...Er, I mean, we're on a group date, tee hee!" Yosuke said in the worst attempt in what was a feministic voice.

"You don't have to sound like a girl...!" Chie said in a slightly offended tone.

"S-So... What are your hobbies...?" Kanji asked in the most generic, yet still somewhat shy tone he could use. Despite how he knew Yukiko and Chie somewhat well, part of him asked with his own curiosity.

"Man, you're enjoying this, aren't you?" Yosuke loudly asked, but Kanji and Souji simply ignored him for the moment.

"I like, uh, martial arts in general. M-Mainly watching... Ahahaha..." Chie said with partial sincerity. "Yikes, this is really embarrassing..."

"M-My hobby is, um... defeating Shadows?" Yukiko said hesitantly with the group shocked at what left her mouth while the rep was confused as expected.

"That's not a hobby!" Yosuke shouted.

"Oh, yeah, um, sorry...!" Yukiko apologized after nearly blowing her cover.