Judgement phase II

The guys were watching the actual pageant and were perturbed by the sights of Hell's Conductor & the Scooter Smasher; but to their relief, the Investigation Team ladies were up next.

"Finally, sweet revenge!" Yosuke said in delight.

"What revenge? You got us inta this shit in the first place!" Kanji replied in irritation.

"It's fine Kanji. We've already done our jobs. And Yosuke already paid some of the price. All should be well for now." Souji shrugged.

"But come on, it's not-" Yosuke tried to retort, but was cut off by the MC.

"But that's not all for the Culture Festival Main Event! There's still much to come in this year's Miss Yasogami Pageant! Now, for our next contestant, Ms. Chie Satonaka of the second-year, Class 2!" The MC announced as Chie walked up towards the stage timidly and hesitantly.

"H-Hi, I'm Chie Satonaka." Chie forced out before trying to seize a chance to back down.

"Tell us a little bit about yourself!"

"U-Um, I'm kind of shy and reserved... And my favorite food is... pudding!"

After a few crowd members were caught swooning over her, Yosuke only sighed. "That liar... it's steak."

"Man, Chie-Senpai knows how to manipulate a crowd." Kanji shrugged, with his expression looking like he wanted to screw around with Yosuke, but the MC had thanked Chie and told her step back to make ready for the next contestant.

"Up next, another contestant from class 2, Ms. Yukiko Amagi!" The man said with a fiery tone, and entered Yukiko right on cue, she timidly approached center stage. Seeing Souji there calmed her nerves enough to talk a bit more calmly than she originally would have.

"H-Hello, my name is Yukiko Amagi." Yukiko formally greeted, with an expected hesitation in her tone. She contemplated for a moment as to what to describe about herself, with realizing what might be worth noting. "Um, my family runs the Amagi Inn. If you're ever in the area, please feel free to drop by. Our hot springs are open year-round to the public."

"Alright. That'll do nicely." The MC waved his hand as he gave the cue to the end of her introduction. "Next up, a very familiar face-from the first year, Class 2, Ms. Rise Kujikawa!"

Rise walked on stage with an all-too familiar grace that fans and herself knew all too well. Taking center stage in an instant was part of her job criteria, and she was able to meet just that. "Hi-hi! My name's Rise Kujikawa!" She made a very optimistic tone, and the waves of greeting towards the roaring crowd made her aura that more appealing. "I haven't been in town for very long, but I'm 100% thrilled to be here! I'm so sorry that I'm not working as an idol right now, but Risette's gonna do her best, so I hope you all cheer for me!"

The crowd had then bursted with enthusiasm and the two girls before Rise were giving off looks a dull irked expression. "The real Risette, ladies and gentlemen, in the flesh! Thank you very much!" Even the MC acted like an over-obsessive fan over her presence. After a moment, he spoke more calmly for once. "Next up is the mysterious transfer student; from the the first year, Class 1, Ms. Naoto Shirogane!"

"Hey Kanji..." Yosuke whispered with a light tap on Kanji's rough shoulder. "Here she comes...!"

"Shhh... Pipe down!" Kanji hushed him as he focused his glare on that side of the stage. She walked in with an awkward posture, but regardless, she made it to center stage, the crowd was giving off an interesting vibe to describe at first glance.

"...I-I'm Naoto... Shirogane..." Naoto practically pushed the words out of her mouth. Her tone was clearly flustered where even a regular person can piece together that much, but it didn't make the crowd bothered one bit. "It's... hard to believe that I'm up on a stage... like this..." The audience remained silent, with faces adoring her tone, which is to group's surprise... except for Kanji, he liked it no matter how it could have turned out. "This is beyond my wildest imaginings... I really don't know what to say..." She then moved the mic away from her mouth and looked at the MC. "C-Can I step back now?" With a nod from him and her stepping away, the crowd exploded(Kanji included) with enjoyment of Naoto's appearance. The woman also seemed to enjoy her; much more than you would think.