Chapter 2 || Later that day.

-Chelsea-

I've been having so much fun with these two, it seems like only a dream.

"Where are we meeting them for lunch?" I asked.

"This grill and bar club." Ashton announced.

"But I'm only 17, I don't think they'll let me in?"

"Trust me they will." Luke smirked.

We eventually made it there, but had to wait for the both of them to show up and when they finally arrived I almost lost it.

"Ahhh." I whispered, hiding my face.

"Shhhhhhh." Luke said, grabbing my arm.

"Whose this?" Michael asked as calum and him came over.

I lifted my head and he stared deep into my eyes before looking away shyly.

"Someone special." Luke annunciated.

I was so nervous when I saw Michael.

"Hey." I said and looked down.

"She's cute." Calum laughed.

"Well she's mine."Luke blushed and then he put his arm fully around me.

"You don't own me Mr Hemmings," I laughed lightly as I pulled away from his grip. " Mind you we just met."

I did not mind being pushed up against him, I just felt a little claustrophobic.

"I found you first." he hissed into my ear.

"Kinky?" I chuckled trying not to blush.

Calum slightly hugged me.

"Nice to meet you."

I blushed again and I finally made eye contact with Michael and then put my head back down, He looked down too.

"Just say hello, hug, whatever already." Ashton said.

Michael opened his arms and smiled at me lightly, I hugged him and let go. As my arm slipped by his he looked, noticing scars up and down my left one. He frowned and I didn't do much to ignore his concern. We had lunch, they asked me some basic questions and I did my best to explain them. I excused myself as I had to use the bathroom, they huddled together and When I came back they were very quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."Luke said, smiling.

"Oh?" I frowned.

"Don't worry." Michael said with a smile and I felt awkward relieve.

"Well we better leave, we have some errands to run.." Luke said as he scratched his head, "Michael can take you back to the hotel Chels."

"I think I can find my way back on my own." I coughed, honestly feeling left out and unwanted.

"Please, Michael will do it. " Luke winked.

Was he trying to make me embarrassed?

Michael nodded, and directed me out of the restaurant.

The walk back was quiet and awkward. I wasn't sure what luke had said about me and I was afraid to open my mouth. When we reached my hotel room he wrote down something on a piece paper and gave it to me.

"At 5:00 go to this room number that's where we are staying."

"Why should I go there?" I laughed cautiously.

"You do still want to perform with us tonight, right?"

"How'd you know that?" I asked.

"Luke's a big mouth, he likes bragging."

We laughed together, and I felt some more relief. Maybe it wasn't a set up? I opened the door to my place to feel a grab at the hand, as if he wanted to say something but didn't. I pulled him in by accident and we both fell to the ground.

"Ahh Im sorry." I said awkwardly as I lay on top of him, and got up quickly.

He put his hand on my arm and moved it along my skin.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked awkwardly.

Goosebumps rose on my skin, and I suddenly got super nervous. Why would he ask me that?

"Yeah." I blushed turning a deep shade of red, feeling embarrassed by my lack of experience and the fact that I couldn't lie.

"Oh," He looked down," and what about-"

"My scars?" I sighed, "old enough to say I'm over it."

I lied. My mothers basic excuse for bringing me along was because she thought it'd help me "get over" it, whatever it is. She never listened. She never helped. Just wanted me to get over it. She didn't know how my assault affected me.

"That's good I hope." he smiled at me looking down.

I wanted to hug him or kiss him or whatever and sit here all day. Talking about everything I was never able to do with others, but I knew I couldn't he didn't even know me.

I smiled at him awkwardly waiting for him to say goodbye or something. Our faces got closer out of no where until there was barely anything in-between us.

"I cant." he said, backing away.

"You can't what?" I replied.

"We can't do that."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking I just-" I started regretting even thinking about it.

"Wanted a kiss?"

"I-"

He smiled lightly.

Are faces got close again.

Are lips barely grazed, And then they were hooked together. It was a rather long kiss, but we both backed away. I looked down as my cheeks were very red, that was the first time in so long I had been able to touch someone without it feeling wrong.

"See you tonight?" I smiled.

"Definitely." he said shutting the door behind him.

I put my hands to my face and smiled uncontrollably.

What did I just do?

---------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!
I'm having a good time going through and rewriting these chapter! That's why I unpublished them all because I felt it was more appropriate than just editing them.