Chapter 15 || This Summers Gonna Hurt.

Chelsea

We all got up, showered, packed and waited for robin with the tour bus.

It wasn't exactly the biggest there was a small bathroom in the back next to a small little living room with a TV on the wall, there was 2 longish couches in the small room opposite each other and 1 bedroom next to it, Near the front of the bus there was a table & booth next to a small simple kitchen.

"I think Chelsea and Michael should get the bedroom.." Luke coughed.

I glanced at him surprised, but I think he felt bad.

"No way in hell!" Calum hissed.

"Cal.."Ashton sighed. "It would be the most appropriate."

"Oh, it doesn't matter to me-"  I started.

"Whatever." he hissed again.

I set my stuff into the super small bedroomish room.

Today's show was at 6 and the town was about 7-8 hours away.

We didn't do much other than once again discuss how the show was going to go and such.

The boys blasted music from their favorite albums and I sat up against Michael while he whispered cute things in my ears.

I knew that I had attachment issues, and getting to close would kill me in the end, but wasn't every second supposed to be worth it?

"Everyday like this with you is perfect.."

I suddenly got up out of no where.

"I going to take a nap." I stated, getting up and going to the one bedroom before anyone could reply.

I crashed onto the bed and tears drew from my eyes, Michael stood in the doorway.

"Chels, what's wrong?" He asked.

"oh, nothing." I tried to speak.

He walked over and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Please tell me." He frowned. "what did I say?"

I shook my head and continued to sob.

"If you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help." he sighed.

He tried to pull me close to him but I resisted.

"Mikey, This is never going to work and I can't do anything about it."

"Chel-" he started.

"No," I said. " You don't understand."

I was making a huge deal out of something people just get over, and He once again tried to pull me close.

"it's okay." He said as I finally let him Hold me.

"It's just too complicated to explain."

"I get it Chelsea, I really do but if we spend the whole summer worrying about the what if's we'll never enjoy it."

My head was still planted in his shoulder and he rubbed his hand on my back.

I lifted my head up and he gave me a firm kiss.

"I think I'll take a real nap now, maybe it'll help." I laughed wiping away the rest of the tears.

"Well, yes we can take a nap." he smirked.

He laid back and I put my head on his chest, and he played with my hair until I fell asleep.

"Time to get up!!!" I heard a voice say, I immediately jumped up.