Chapter 13 || Day One.

-michael-

I woke up with one arm around her, And I kissed her cheek softly.

"Chelsea."

"Hm?" She sleepishly groaned.

"I think I should go talk to your mum."

"What why?" She replied getting louder.

"Shhhh," I hinted. " I just don't want to be on bad terms with her, she's your mum."

"Whatever," she sighed slamming her head back into a pillow on the bed.

I got up and grabbed my jacket and headed for their kitchen.

"Good morning." I said, scratching my head.

"Morning," her mother said.

"We didn't do anything." I stated.

"But you have done something before I see?" She stated back.

"I-" I Started.

"You what? Love her? my daughter? You guys just met."

" I was going to say I'm not gonna hurt her." I snapped.

"I'm sorry Michael, it's just-"

"I get it she's your daughter and you're just protecting her from the world, but sometimes parents need to let there kids be free."

"Yeah, I guess it just bothers me that the both of you did something so -" She frowned. "She's never ever seemed interested in those things.."

"I know about the assault." I spat in quite fast.

Her mother gave me a shocked look and shook her head.

"Just don't make promises you can't keep." Her mum said and gave me a quick hug before I headed back to the bands room.

Ashton was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone, while Calum and Luke were still sleeping on the floor. Ashton looked up to me.

"What do you want?" He groaned.

"uh- I have a girlfriend?" I smiled scratching my head. 

-Chelsea-

I finally got up and stretched, heading for the shower before my mum could stop me to talk.

I threw on some skinny jeans and a sweatshirt, and put the rest of my clothing in my suit case. I put all of my shoes into sports bag and kept some convenient items in a separate tote bag, then went out for a quick goodbye.

"Have fun Chels!" She attempted to smile, I gave her a small hug which turned into a large one because she wouldn't let go.

"Mum I'll see you in like a month or so, You'll be fine."

"I know but still," She frowned. "I'm gonna be lonely here, I was hoping you'd keep my company."

I chuckled and gave her another small hug.

"I love you!!" She said as I walked out the door with my things and headed to the boys room.

The walk really had me thinking about things, when summer was over I would have to go back home, to my old life, No band, No Michael, our relationship would never last, would it?

"Hey Chels!" I heard Luke say.

"Hey." I fake smiled.