Chapter 4 || Luke Hemmings.

Chelsea

When I woke up the following morning I quickly stretched, and went to see if my mother was up.

Tuesday.

I'm going to be stuck with Luke all day. He seemed great but I was scared, really scared.

"Good Morning." my mother said." I would have told you when I got home, but you were passed out cold what happened yesterday?"

"Oh, nothing much." I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Well I brought you up coffee crabby." she semi smiled.

"Thanks," I replied awkwardly. "You don't have to check on me when you get home, I will most likely be asleep or talking to someone from home."

"Okay," she answered,"I'm Sorry about yesterday but it will be late like that most of this week. probably around 11 as I get used to things, and know where I'm going. Anyways I've got to get going!"

I nodded.

"Bye Chels," she said."If you get bored call your brother or something."

I took my coffee and went back to my room and turned my phone on, I had a message from Luke.

Luke- Good morning beautiful.

Me- hey.

Luke- are you ready for today?

Me- I guess, we can hang out here later I told my mum not to bother me.

Luke- Great! Even better. ;)

Me- When do you want to meet?

Luke- I'll come by your place and get you at noon? We can grab a bite to eat and I'll show you around some more?

Me- okay see you then.. :)

I had a sudden huge to add some tease into the conversation. Although I had no idea what I was doing. I kept it simple and only had a bagel for breakfast so I didn't look lumpy. after I showered I was having a difficult time deciding what to wear it was rather warm and chilly today. I ended up putting on my favorite skinny jeans, the Birkenstock's I had worn the night before and a  a long sleeve tee shirt, finishing with a braid through my wet hair.

Just as I was about to open the door there was a knock, I opened it.

"Hey." I said to Luke.

"Oh," he said in shock. "hey back."

I blushed, he reached out for my hand and I took it following him out. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

It was a really nice day we went for this boat ride making the air feel even nippier causing closer body connection, went shopping at some of the local shops occasionally stopping so he could say hi to fans, but the best part of the day was dinner. He lead me to this restaurant by the water. I felt bad because I wasn't dressed up but neither was he.

"Dining, booth, or balcony?" Asked the waiter.

Luke looked at me.

"Uh? Balcony I suppose?" I started.

"That'll be extra." The waiter smiled.