Chapter 10 || The Dance.

Chelsea

It was now around 7 o'clock, Michael Had left around noon to go hang out with the boys and talk about the tour and what not. I didn't know if anything would come of this but I was excited, even though his avoidance to what I heard last night stung. I couldn't expect him to love me and I didn't expect myself to do the same, we barely knew each other. I decided to wake my bestfriend Rylan up from home, times were so opposite and it sucked. I confessed about meeting them and I'm not really sure if he believed me or was even interested but I kept going.

The dance was around 8 or whatever so I still had time to get ready before Michael came and got me. I decided to wear a tight black and white stripped dress, mid thigh length with a jean jacket. When Michael arrived he was looking as cute as ever but was only wear black skinny jeans and a tee shirt.

"Wow you look-" he started.

"You don't have to say anything."

"I wish we didn't have to go to this." He dragged on.

"You promised to take me?" I frowned, worrying if he regretted anything.

"I know." he sighed.

"Well I mean I guess technically the dare is over with, so you don't have to spend time with me."

"I know." Michael said again grabbing my hand this time and off we went.

When we arrived at the party it was loud because people were singing karaoke on a stage, I soon discovered 3 other familiar faces sitting at the bar, of course the rest of the band was here. Michael got lost in a crowd of fans so I decided to head over and talk to the boys.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey Chels!" Luke smiled back, slightly Hugging me. "So I hear your going to be touring with us?"

"Yeah I guess." I blushed.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

I quickly glanced around looking for Michael as If I wanted it to be him and nodded.

Someone had just started singing bardi cardi which was a rap song.

I was pretty hesitant at first but gave in after getting tired of looking for Michael, I grinded with Luke and felt pretty guilty afterwords.

"You're such an intense dancer." Luke joked as we walked back to the bar. "I cant believe you turned me down.

I gave him a small and joking slap.

"Want one?" Calum offered a shot to me.

"No, not tonight." I frowned, remembering the other night.

"You should go sing!" Ashton suggested.

"Yeah!" Luke agreed while Calum chugged whatever shot he was drinking.

I nervously bit my lip, afraid of the big crowd.

"If you can't sing in front of these people, How are you gonna be able to sing with us on stage when there will be thousands of more people than this?" Luke etched.

"At least I won't be alone." I stammered.

"Go conquer your fear!!" Ashton said slightly shoving me before dragging me to the stage, he grabbed a mic.

"Alright alright!" He screamed causing many people to cheer because it was well him." I have a little friend here who's going to be touring with us, her name is Chelsea and she had a pretty amazing voice, so here you go!"

He shoved me to the mic.

"What am I singing??" I whispered.

"Well, whatever you want?" He replied jumping off the stage.