Chapter 8 || I love you?

Michael

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. Maybe this wasn't right but I cared a little too much for someone I didn't know anything about. In some way shape or form I was going to know her. I could feel her moving around and saw her stretch and turn towards me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" She frowned, looking at the time.

"You're just beautiful." I added.

"Oh," She blushed, giggling. "You know we always could-"

"We always could?" I chuckled.

"You know," she said lightly kissing lightly on the cheek to my jaw.

"Oh, you want to?" I replied, taking a hint." I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"why?" She asked.

"your mum is home, what if she hears?"

"We could play the quiet game?" She smirked, climbing on top of me. "I want to go again."

"What's the prize?"

"Not getting caught?" she joked. "But maybe we could spend another day together? I've had fun."

"I suppose that's fair," I nodded pulling her closer down." but even if you lost i'd still want to spend the day with you."

She covered her face with her hands before I quietly flipped us over. We went really slow and quiet like before which was kind of nice but I started to get restless and could help myself.

"shit why'd you do that!!" She tried speaking, as I forced hard.

I chuckled and continued, it felt too good to stop.

"You're hanging out with me no matter what." she snapped.

We finished and lay there in silence again and once I figured she was sleeping I whispered  "I think I could love you?"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Editing!