Chapter 3 || Later that night.

-Chelsea-

Hours had gone by, I texted my mom and told her to head to the restaurant area down stairs when she got bacd. I put a dress on my bed and turned my curler on.

It's time to actually do this. Could I even do this? Not even a day here and I was already pushing myself too far. I was going to wear heals too but that's it's own drama. I know I don't need that so Birkenstock's it is. I finished getting ready, grabbed my phone and headed to the room number.

I knocked a few times and got no answer. I knocked again and Still no answer. I was about to go down stairs but the door opened.

"Sorry!" Luke said. "We were just going over something.."

He sounded obviously suspicious but I went with it.

"Oh." I said stepping into the boys hotel room.

They all looked at me as if I were an alien or something.

"Should we just do it now?" Luke asked, nervously.

I started to get super nervous, were they going to tell me never mind?

"Fine," Ashton answered," Chelsea, kindly sit please."

"Um?" I was scared, what could I have possibly done?

"Luke would you please explain?" Ashton mumbled.

"Okay, so Chels please don't get mad but we- we were dared by Niall to do this challenge- and since 1D helped us get to where we are we really couldn't decline it.."

"Ok so?" I asked, getting quietly angry "Get to the point."

"We basically had to go out find one girl, one girl who stood out to all of us, spend time with her see who she was into the most, oh and if she'd put out for any of us.. or all of us to win."

"So this is all a joke? You don't even care?"

"Of course we care!" Ashton added.

"We really do, that's why we're telling you this before we continue any farther. We want you to know the truth." Luke proclaimed, "So basically we all have to get you alone at least one night, and the test is to see if you'll go all the way with us, and if any of us don't we lose and he'll get to something embarrassing from when we were younger."

"Oh.." I said widening my eyes.

"We were planning to meet a girl tonight, from this hotels restaurant, but I found you first. I feel there's something different about you now, and I don't want it to seem like we're using you."

I blushed.

"Im not that easy."

"And Chels, Are you you know?"

"What?" I questioned.

"Are you a virgin?" Calum tried to make clear.

"No?"I lied, and fake laughed. "and I'll do it, but you better try real hard."

"But you-" Michael started.