Chapter 21 || Shut the fuck up.

Chelsea

I assumed that michael would eventually get up and follow me out but he didn't so I let him be. I grabbed a banana from the bowl on the table and went out to soak up some sun on a float, it must have been a few hours because the sun has changed it position much when I heard the boys arrive home.

"LOOOOK OUT!!" I heard an Australian voice say before a huge splash appeared next to me causing me to screech.

I was soon tipped over and sank into the water before swimming back up.

"Calum!!" I yelled as I attempted to swim to the edge but was pulled back by him.

He laughed as I tried to slip free.

Michael

"Wake uppppp." I heard a voice say as someone tumbled down next to me, I opened my eyes to find Luke smiling inches away from my face.

I sighed.

"I want to sleep."

"Shouldn't you be spending time with Chelsea?" He questioned.

I immediately sat up and looked around.

"Where is she?"

"I think she's-" Luke started but was interrupted by Ashton and he appeared in my doorway.

"Yooo Michael you better watch out for CalPal, it looks like he may be stealing your girl." he smirked and chuckled.

I gave him a confused look and got out of my bed and headed upstairs.

I glanced out of the small kitchen window to see Chelsea and Calum messing around in the pool, she looked so happy and so did he.

I sighed, she should be allowed to be friends with the boys without it bugging me.

"Soooo Michael, aren't you going to stop him? Or should I say them?" Ashton chuckled again and received a punch in the shoulder by Luke.

I shook my head.

"I know she won't do anything, I can trust her."

"Can you really?" He smirked as he opened the sliding glass and sprinted to the pool to join them.

"You gonna come?" Luke questioned.

I shook my head again.

"I think I'm gonna go back to bed, I don't feel very well.." I said as I headed for the basement." Just keep an eye on her."

He nodded and gave me a slight smile before heading outside.

Chelsea

I saw Luke close the door and come out without Michael.

"Where's Michael?" I questioned worriedly.

"He said he didn't feel well, so he went back down stairs." Luke said as he took his shirt off and jumped in.

I sighed, why did he not want to hang out with me?

After awhile of swimming with the boys I decided to get out and order pizza and such so we wouldn't make a mess of cooking anything or bugging Michaels mum before she left for work.

When the food arrived I was chosen to go get Michael because nobody wanted to deal with him.

"Michaellll?" I said as I peaked into his room.