Chapter 11 || First date?

Chelsea

When I had woke up I grabbed my phone and texted Michael right away.

Me- Hey

Michael- Good morning, how are you doing?

Me- I'm fine I guess, you?

Michael- brb.

Me- okay?

I sat my phone on the stand next to my bed and sighed dropping my head back to the pillow, every time I thought I could advance our friendship it got interrupted. Just then I heard the door bell to our rooms.

"Coming!!" I yelled, realizing that I wasn't really dressed to meet anyone at the door, since I was only wear a sports bra and spandex.

I opened the door slowly, trying not to show much.

"Hel-" I started but was interrupted as Michael busted in.

"Are you okay?????" He giggled.

"Im fine?" I replied shifting my eyebrows. "I told you that didn't I?"

"sometimes people can lie." He said as he kept walking until he was in my room.

"Why would I lie to you?"

"I don't know." he chucked as he laid on my bed.

I joined him as he talked about something's regarding the tour but then it hit, now was my chance to say something.

"Michael what are we doing?" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"The conversations, forehead kisses, songs about feelings, any of it?"

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's just weird in my mind I don't know how im supposed to act around you.."

"Oh," he chuckled. " I see."

I blushed of embarrassment I was totally making to much of this wasn't I.

"Michael meeting you has been great and everything but ahh I don't know." I smiled.

He stared into my eyes for a solid minute as if contemplating the next 10 years of his life.

"Chelsea, this will probably never work out I hope you realize that."

"yeah, I know." I said, basically choking on air.

"I don't know relationships really, I'm not good at them."

"Oh," I frowned. "Same here."

"But would you want to be my girlfriend?"

I gave him a huh? Face and didn't reply.

"You heard me."

"Really," I blushed looking down and turned to him. "I mean-"

"Because I want to try it with you," he said his own cheeks turning red. "So?"

"Why not."

"Why not?" He laughed and questioned.