Chapter 7 || Michael Clifford.

Chelsea

I woke up to a blinding light, my head was pounding and I was freezing next to a naked human being, calum. I didn't remember last night all that well but I guess it was obvious what went on. I started to panic in the fact that I may have let calum take my virginity and I wasn't even sober. I quickly hopped out of the bed and searched for my clothes. I was planning to sneak out and go back to see my mom but was caught by Mikey, a disappointed look in his eyes and it crushed me to take any further steps.

"Im sorry, I don't know what I'm doing-"

Michael sighed and came and sat down next to me, I put my head against his shoulder.

"Why would you let me do any of that?"

"I don't control you," he shrugged. "You have to have your own willpower to stop yourself."

Just the thought of the amount of alcohol I must have consumed made me sick to my stomach.

"Come on," he said. "I'll bring you to the couch."

He picked me up and carried me to the living room, on the floor a cuddling Lashton, I chuckled as I laid down.

Michael went to go find me some aspirin, and with that I heard a familiar ring tone my phone.

"It's your mum." Michael called to me.

"Tell her I'm dead." I groaned.

I listened as he answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"This is her friend Michael... Yeah she's here, she seems like she might be coming down with something, I'll watch over her today... Okay will do, Goodbye."

He returned a few minutes later.

"What did she want?"

"She just wanted to know where you were, and if you were alive and all that." He laughed.

"Very funny." I groaned again closing my eyes.

He sat down on the couch and put my Feet in his lap.

"So," he said, eagerly." I'm assuming you're not going to want to do much today which is fine."

My eyes opened and I frowned as I sat up.

"Michael, my head hurts like hell but I wouldn't miss out spending a day with you?"

He smiled.

"What would you like to do today?"

"Well first I would like the aspirin you were getting me, and then maybe 10 Cups of coffee."

We laughed.

"Maybe we could go to fair on the boardwalk?" I suggested.

"You have a hangover." He laughed.

"It could be fun," I smirked. "I'm not much of a pucker I don't know about them but I can handle myself."

"Calum is the worst," he said, rubbing his neck.         

"Then I guess we're going to the fair." I answered.

Just then I heard a familiar voice groan and them came out a stumbling Calum Hood, still naked.

I covered my face with the pillow.

"Am I really that ugly?" Calum mumbled going to the kitchen probably to grab some aspirin.

"What do you mean?" I yelled to him on accident.