Chapter 17 || The last show.

-Chelsea-

As we neared the stage I could feel Michaels hand slowly slip from mine and a sudden anxiety took over my body, it felt as if they had all just left me even though they were only several feet away.

"Alright! Alright!" Ashton yelled to the crowed. "So usually we start with our traditional song which you all should know but today is sadly the last day we will be touring in our home country for a while. Also very soon our good friend Chelsea in which we have come to adore very deeply is also going back home, And we do however have a special little song we'd like to sing to you, But Chelsea," he said turning to the side of the stage where I was standing. "We'd like you to open today".

My heart was beating right out of my chest I couldn't take that kind of pressure, sure I was used to the crowds and the spotlight but right now wasn't a good time.

I saw Michael nod towards Calum, as he then walked over.

"Come on Chelsea," Calum smiled. "You'll be fine."

And with that I was suddenly on the stage, I had never really seen Calum so nice other than when we first met.

The lights went dim, and they started playing the music to "all I ask" by Adele.

"'I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word
They've all been said before you know
So why don't we just play pretend
Like we're not scared of what's coming next
Or scared of having nothing left
Look, don't get me wrong'"

I looked to Michael with emotional eyes, I cried a lot while singing honestly.

"I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is
If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?"

There was tears in my eyes but I sang strong.

I don't need your honesty
It's already in your eyes
And I'm sure my eyes, they speak for me
No one knows me like you do
And since you're the only one that matters
Tell me who do I run to?
Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is
If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

I turned back at the boys for a second and calum Gave me a reassuring nod to continue as I took deep breaths.

Let this be our lesson in love
Let this be the way we remember us
I don't wanna be cruel or vicious
And I ain't asking for forgiveness
All I ask is
If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

I finished off and bowed as people demanded oncore.

"So," Luke spoke into a microphone. "now that you have shown these people your beautiful talent We would like to sing a song for you, it's truly been an amazing summer with you on tour with us, I think I can speak for us all when I say that you will be missed a lot, But before we start I just wanted to say that this was mostly michaels idea."

I backed up a bit and stood near the edge of the stage as they started playing their cover of the song "teenage dream"

It was just so amazing.

When the song ended I scurried around to each of them and gave them a small hug, but giving a rather longer to Michael of course.

I then decided to head back stage to the dressing room, to FaceTime my best friend as they sang their setlist. He said it was boring back home and all this and that with his girlfriends that came and went.