Chapter 28 || Touch down.

Chelsea

We waited until the last bell rang so I could go find abby and tell her my plans after soccer.

I skimmed through the hallway searching for her locker as I went past my own, Michael staying close by trying not to grab anyone's attention.

"Michael!" someone screamed.

"I hate highschools." He mumbled.

"Take my hand," I started." don't let go."

We continued down the hallway until we reached her locker.

"Oh?" She nodded at us causing me blush and stare at the ground.

"So im having Michael over for dinner-" I started.

"Are you?" She chuckled

My head fell in embarrassment.

"Not like that." I said annoyingly.

Even Michael let out a little chuckle.

"Anyways," I said. "He's coming over and then I'm gonna drag him to the dance with us."

"Where are the others, there are others right?"

"Driving around." Michael interrupted probably because he felt awkward.

"Yeah, but we better get going." I coughed. " don't want to keep coach D waiting."

"true." She sighed slamming her locker as we walked Michael out back of the school.

He didn't say much as he sat and watch us run around like chickens with their heads cut off, and as we walked to the truck it was still silent until we reached my house.

When we got their no one was there but my stepdad, my mum worked till 4:30 and my little brother got home at about quarter to 4.

"So this is Michael?" My stepdad smiled devilishly.

I rolled my eyes and nodded lightly.

"Can we get pizza for dinner?"

"Sure, I'll be back in soon," my stepdad said." I'm getting your Brother today because he has a doctors appointment."

I nodded as I went through the door, Michael following.

"house tour?" I started." Straight is my parents bathroom the living room then my parents bedroom, then the kitchen and dining room and then my brothers room and gaming room."

We walked through into the kitchen.

"There's the backyard and the river." I pointed through the glass doors that went into the deck.

I took a deep breath because I realized I was speaking really fast.

"And there's the basement." I whispered." There's a bathroom down there and a small family room, my room and yeah that concludes the tour." I said as I walked over to the couch in the living room and fell onto it.

"Come here." I said with my eyes closed.

"But it's your couch, and this is your house." he said.

I frowned and got up. This all felt hopeless and god knows if he even really felt the same anyone.

"I'm going to change." I sighed because he kind of ruined the moment but I was determined to get it back later.