Chapter 1 || You Didn't Have To Do That.

-Chelsea-

I awoke from my sleep and sighed, I must have heard my mother open the door to my temporary room. She was already showered, dressed and pointed to a stand with money.

"Please don't waste it, but I thought maybe you'd like to look around today?"

I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

"okay, what time will you be back?"

"About 6, maybe?" she replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why so late? I thought you made me come with you because we'd get to spend time together, Will you be home for dinner or should I eat without you?"

"Please wait."she smiled lightly, ignoring the first part of what I asked her.

"Whatever." I sighed as she left, and plopped my head back down.

I wasn't even supposed to be coming on this trip with her, but she made me come along in hopes I would gain a more positive outlook in life.

Anyways, Our hotel sweet was nice there was 2 bedrooms, a bath, a living room and a kitchen, just enough for the 2 of us.

I decided to take to take a quick shower and head down before breakfast was closed.

As I was walking down the hall I heard a few accented voices talking. I turned and realized it was Luke, but he was with Ashton. My heart started to pound again. I hid around the corner I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Just then a text appeared on my phone.

Luke- Hey, how is your first morning going?
Me- it's going fine.

Ashton turned the corner and ran into me.

"Im so sorry." I screeched.

"Chelsea?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah? Hi."

"Ending up at the same hotel?" He laughed.

"Whose this?" Ashton asked. "She looks familiar."

"Someone special." Luke smirked, causing me to blush.

"Oh that girl from your Twitter?" He suggested.

Ashton reached his hand out for me to shake it.

"So where are you headed?" Luke asked.

" I was just gonna go grab a coffee from
Down stairs." I answered, nonchalantly.

"Just come with us," Ashton smiled. "We've got you covered."

"Where are Calum and Michael?"

"Oh, they'll be here later for our restaurant performance." Luke chuckled.

"Performance here?" I smiled deeply.

"Yeah." he laughed.

"I'll be there." I chuckled.

"Can you sing?" Ashton questioned.

I sarcastically laughed "no, no of course not" then let out a magical phrase from their song "want you back" then I smiled.

"Holy shit your good." Luke said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I doubt it." I sighed remembering how I embarrassed myself singing titanium and vowed I wouldn't sing again in public.

"Ash, maybe she could sing with us tonight?"

"We'll see." he smiled.

I followed them down stairs a man in black approached me, I stopped.

"It's fine robin," Luke said. "She's with us."

We continued and we sat down and drank some coffee.

"So what are you up to today?" Luke asked.

"Nothing much, my mum is going to be out all day, she gave me some money to explore with, but I'm not sure if I want to. I don't really know my way around yet, Ya know?"

"We could show you around today?" Luke pronounced. "We kind of grew up around this area."

"Really?" I blushed my cheeks turning a dark shade of red.

Ashton nodded.

I still hadn't told my mom I had met luke, I assume it the best.

"I'll be back in a few." I said taking off to the elevator.

I wanted to change and look a little nicer, so I put in my white romper and my American eagle sandals and grabbed my sunglasses and headed back down to the boys.

I saw 2 girls surrounding them so I stopped, not wanting to interfere.

Luke got up and came over to me and awkwardly grabbed my hand, the girls rolled their eyes and left.

"You didn't have to do that." I blushed.

"But then again I did?" He smirked.

This is not what I would have expected meeting them to be like, of course I never thought that I would actually meet them to begin with?

"Calum just texted me," Ashton added. "he wants us to meet him and Michael For lunch?"

"Can we take Chels?" Luke begged smirking even bigger.

He looked a little desperate, part of it scared me but part of it filled me with a happiness I haven't felt in a long time.

"Fine," Ashton said. "but you're explaining her to them."

At the same time I also felt as if I was a prisoner even though I had just barely met them. I grabbed my bag and we headed out.

------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

Heres chapter ones Decringed update! Not that it's any better but I'm attempting to make it somewhat readable. - xoxo