Chapter 33 || Love Me Like You Do

Michael

I saw her watching me with her soft eyes, but I didn't let her know I was awake.

I wasn't going to be a dad yet, but maybe one day.

I loved her more than I could explain and I wanted her to be happy, as happy as she could be.

I think it's time.

Chelsea

I stared at the love of my life, while he laid in my arms.

He made me so happy, but I couldn't help but feel this little snag would hold him back.

I reached down and kissed his cheek softly, hearing a groan before he opened his eyes and quickly turned around so he was in top of me.

He smiled.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, babe." I sighed, giving him a hug.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, getting up and grabbing his shirt.

"Always great in your company."

He quickly kissed my neck and got out of bed to gather his things.

I sighed again.

"You know I have to go back to the tour, I have no real excuse now, no more little field trips." He giggled.

I nodded and disappeared under the covers.

I felt something crawl under with me and pull me out.

"Hey," he smirked, as he cupped both of my cheeks and softly but intensely kissed me "I'll be back soon to see you I promise."

I grabbed onto him and buried my head into his chest before he got out and left.

Leaving me alone, cold and alone.

The rest of the week went by pretty fast as I usually avoided everyone.

I couldn't wait for him to be back here.

Michael

"It has to perfect." I sighed, telling Calum.

"It will be! Don't worry!" He reassured me. " she'll love you no matter what you say."

"I hope so," I breathed in," I really really hope so."

When it was finally time to fly back to her I was really on edge, I couldn't screw this up. It had been a few months it was Christmas time now.

She told me to meet her at her school so we could talk right away.

I smiled as I saw her face in the doors of her school.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Hey-" we both said at the same time.

"It's been too long." I sighed still holding onto her.

"Can we go in and talk?" She asked.

"Yeah, I had something I wanted to talk about with you too." I smiled softly.

She grabbed my hand and brought me to the auditorium and put me on a chair on the stage.

"So I just-" she started," I just well.."

"Yeah?" I laughed, letting her know it was okay.

"Well I wanted to sing you something.." she coughed, "I actually- well just- whenever this song comes on it makes me think of you, so much."