Chapter 26 || Schools back.

-Chelsea-

It's been a little over two weeks, and I haven't talked to any of the boys besides Calum. I did make the soccer team even though I had as little interest as possible, it was keeping me occupied. At least occupied from Michael. I knew that if I had continued to talk to him it would only make things hard on me, but I wanted too so badly. Today was the first day of school and I was not prepared at all, I hadn't really seen many people since I had gotten back except for the people who tried out for soccer and that was enough plus I didn't want to know if everyone knew about me touring with the boys and such.

Abby- Chelsea, you'll be fine I'll wait outside for you okay.

Chelsea- fine.

Abby- and I'm dragging you to the dance tomorrow, just a heads up.

I sighed and put down my phone as I made sure all of my stuff was in my bag and soccer bag, and then headed upstairs to grab my lunch bag.

"Im gonna leave now." I sighed and pointed towards the door.

"Have a good day honey!" My mum said.

I shot her a fake smile and went out the front door. The ride was quiet and thoughtful of what I would say and do to the people who approached me. When I arrived at the parking lot at my school I felt like clinging to the seat and going back home, but I saw abby leaning up against one of the pillars in front of the school and knew that I had to get out. This was my senior year and I definitely wasn't ready.

"Hey bitch." She shouted as I made my way over to the school.

I fake smiled as we both neared the door.

"I cant." I said as I was about to turn around but she grabbed my arm.

"Come on." she said as she dragged me through the door and I closed my eyes shut.

I heard many people chatting and it all went silent.

"Open your eyes!" She said.

When I flashed my eyes open there was a huge group of people holding a sigh that read-

CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA!!!

And too huge speakers were locked in both corners of the lobby.

"what?" I laughed confusingly.

Then the speakers started playing the song "tongue tied", and confetti was shot in the air.

I was very very confused at everything that was going on but I starting walking past all Of the people receiving multiple congratulations and many questions limiting the personal ones about the boys.

Then I saw my best friend.

"Rylan!" I yelled as I rushed to give him a hug, " how was your summer?"

"It was good gi." He smiled at me and we walked down the hallway together.

-

The day was going by really slowly too many people were speaking to me and I didn't really like it. Everytime someone would ask me about the boys my thoughts went to Michael and I've come to the conclusion that I need to talk to him, I needed to see his face.

"Chelsea?" I heard a voice say as I walked down the hall to the lunchroom alone because I couldn't find anyone.

I turned to see the chorus teacher mr.Linchon.