Chapter 6 || Calum Hood.

Chelsea

I woke up in the darkness checking the time it was only 3 in the A.M. I just remembered the past nights events, me once again denying someone's touch. Ashton's back was to my back, so I decided to flip over and cuddle up against him lightly causing him to turn to me.

"Hey." he whispered.

"Hi." I replied, now feeling awkward.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, it's just-" I started.

"You think I should leave before your mum sees me?"

"No," I said quietly. " I just figured you would have already left."

"Oh I thought you might get upset, but if you want I can go?"

"No, you don't have too." I giggled.

He slightly chuckled back, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"What about your mum though?"

"We'll be fine, my door has a lock."

Ashton nodded and laid his head back down as I cuddled up against him drifting back off into sleep.

When I had woke up the second time it was very bright, and almost 9. I tapped Ashton's shoulder and urged him to get up. When he was about to leave I pulled him back for a final hug, and thanked him for being kind to me. I supposed I should text calum or something once he left, but I wasn't really into it at this point I didn't think there was any hope of me changing my mind. I decided showering would be a good first option, I needed something to fully wake me up. When I walked into my room to put on some clothes I noticed that I had gotten a text from calum.

Calum- Hey Chelsea.

Me- Hey Cal.

Calum- I'm just going to simplify today for you, so I suggest you where a bikini.

Me- Oh, should I?

Calum- We may or may not be spending the day at the beach.

Me-  just text me when your stopping by.

Calum- Will do!

I decided to put on my new white and pink colored bikini with my lacrosse top.

I waited what seemed like forever, until he finally texted me back and had said he was walking down the hallway and I met him there.

"Hey." he perked.

"So what does a day at the beach with you in-tail?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see." he smirked.

And with that he grabbed my hand and off we went.

I decided that I wanted to try out paddle Boarding, of course myself I sucked at it, and then there was Calum, perfectly a natural.

With Calum it was strange he always seemed to be  keeping a close eye on me.

He eventually got me to try surfing with him, and it embarrassed me of how clueless I was. luckily I had him to hold on too.

Later on the other boys had shown up, and wanted to party at the shack on the beach, I agreed to join but not for very long. We danced and sang and had plenty of snacks but it all went down hill when calum introduced shots. It gave my flashbacks to the night of my assault and all the drinking that happened before.

I took a deep breath and thought, chelsea let yourself have a little fun, for once.

I decided to text my mum and say I'm staying with a friend I met who was staying at the same hotel and that I'd be home in the morning, surprisingly she was ok with it.

The only person who didn't want to drink was Michael, and he urged me not to but I assured him I wouldn't get drunk.

Boy was I wrong.

I was perfectly fine until they started serving Jell-O shots. Taking 2-3 at a time.

As we sat around enjoying the music a certain song came on that caused me to get very excited.

"Dance with me!!" I yelled to Calum and dragged him to the dance floor.

The last thing I remembered about that night was belting out The song tequila with calum in a pool table.

"Sing with me!" Drunken claum giggled at me.

"Of course." I replied climbing into the table with him.

"Aye ash, play tequila by dan and shay!"

"You got it!"

We sang, we sang so loud. I think the whole place hated us, but probably the most when we belted this part together.

"But when I taste tequila, baby I still see ya
Cutting up the floor in a sorority t-shirt
The same one you wore when we were
Sky high in Colorado, your lips pressed against the bottle. Swearing on a bible, baby, I'd never leave ya
I remember how bad I need ya, when I taste Tequila
When I taste Tequila!"

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS,

MORE EDITING.