Chapter 18 || On the road again.

Chelsea

I awoke to a thump, I could tell the bus was moving and that it must have been early in the morning.

I reached over to my phone 6:47 a.m, I sighed and crawled back under the covers because I was freezing.

I heard Michaels morning yawn and cuddled up against him, he rubbed my arm as we laid there in silence.

I climbed back into the world and looked at his happily half asleep face, I noticed his neck had a few purple spots and so did his chest.

"Oh god." I chuckled nervously.

"Hmm.." He sleepishly moaned.

"Nothing." I said as I laid my head on his chest.

"What do you mean?" he replied yawning once again.

"Let me show you." I coughed as I grabbed my phone to take a picture of his milky white skin.

"shit."

I embarrassingly put my head into my knees.

"I guess you really like claiming huh?" He chuckled pulling me back down to place a kiss on my cheek.

I wrapped one of my legs around him as we cuddled  for about an hour.

An idea popped into my head, and I giggled a little.

"Hmm?" Michael asked.

"I just thought of the perfect prank to play on Calum!"

"Oh?" He replied.

"Ok so what I was thinking is that we open a viagra pill and pour the powder from the pill into his protein drink thingy." I started.

"How did this idea get in your head?" Michael asked.

I didn't want to tell him that it was because after all of the time I spent with calum, I've never really noticed a boner.

"No reason!" I coughed. "just an idea?"

"Oh." He fake smiled.

I kind of felt bad for talking about another guy with him especially since they were mates. I crawled on top of him and laid my head on his chest.

"It's not like you need it, " I chuckled lightly. "With the amount you already get."

He lifted my head up so I could see him.

"How would you know when I get boners?" He hinted.

"I'm really good at noticing." I joked as I gave him a slow peck on the lips.

"Do I have one right now?" He asked.

"Let me-" I chuckled as I Pushed myself down to feel. Michael was grinning at me as I felt his huge hard friend I slightly coughed. " that's a pretty big one."

He giggled as he shook his head.

"Only for you."