Prologue

Chelsea

I boarded the plane with my mother in a small town a few hours from our home. I didn't really have much Interest in our departure, watching the other passengers as they followed like soldiers scurrying to find their seats. I felt my eyes close for a second then open. I was really exhausted, and then continued to watch the innocent humans who were probably on their way to have a fun summer vacation unlike me. I didn't really have a choice in the matter of staying home. As more and more people were walking by I noticed this one person though, his blond hair and goofy smirk sparkling with the light from the little windows. Luke Hemmings was the first thing that came to my mind. My heart started to race and I tried not to stare it was to ironic, it couldn't be him. I rubbed my eyes thinking maybe it was because I was so tired, but the guy was looking around as if he couldn't find his seat. My mother sitting in the front of the plane sent me a text reminding me to turn my phone off, she was in the front of the plane because when she booked my ticket she couldn't get hers changed. At this moment their was still an empty seat next to me. For some odd reason I prayed the boy would come back and sit there.

"Uh- I think that's my seat?" He questioned, smiling lightly his sunglasses pressed to this face tightly as if trying to hide his identity.

"Oh, um yeah go ahead." I replied and got up to let him in.

He sat down and sighed.

"How was your day?"

"I-it was ok I guess?" I stuttered. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

It was really bothering me.

"Am I Luke Hemmings?" He replied pulling his shades down and squinting his eyes at me.

I shivered in regret.

"Well, yeah I'm sorry." I looked away quickly, feeling the heat in my cheeks.

His face immediately changed into a smile as if regretting the glare he had just given me.

"Hey don't worry about just being polite, I've just had a long day."

I blushed, I couldn't believe I was having a conversation with him.

"What are you doing here, this is quite a small town?" I said starting up conversation again.

"I was visiting some friends who've moved up here, Where are you heading?" He asked.

"Sydney? I think? My mom has a summer project there she's a nurse and she gets to attend these conferences, you?"

"Going back home and Meeting up with the band we're just taking a week or so off and playing a little gig before we start the tour." he answered.

I nodded.

"I must say though, your new album is amazing."

"Well, thank you." He giggled.

Conversation died down and I soon fell asleep, and when I woke up I noticed my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I said, lifting my head.

"Doesn't bother me much.." he laughed, grinning.

I semi smiled and put my head back down, and he shook me when we had began landing.

"Do you have Twitter?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I laughed awkwardly, was he going to stalk me?

"What is it? Do you mind if I post this picture I took?"

"Its fairlylocaltrash." I replied, blushing again.

It was a picture of me sleeping on his shoulder as he smiled and he added a caption." Normal plane rides. (@fairlylocaltrash) 😊💕🎶 better be jealous @ Ashton5SOS

He smiled at me as he hit post.

"Any chance I'm your favorite?" He winked.

I chuckled and looked down.

"Its ashy isn't it?" He asked.

I didn't look up.

"CALUM??"

I continued to look down at my feet.

"Oh I see you're a Mikey girl?"

"Yeah," I blushed. "My apologies."

He giggled and shook his head.

"It's fine babe we better get ready to leave, oh and it's nice to meet you! sorry.. What is your name again?"

Wait. Did he just call me babe or, No he mustn't have.

"C-chelsea.." I answered hesitantly.

"May I have your number? If that's not to much. Maybe the band and I can call you sometime this week And you can meet them all?"

"What?" I accidentally screamed, letting myself sink into the chair.

He looked up in shock at my loudness.

"I'm sorry.." I feel my cheeks turning a light rose shade again.

he chuckled.

"But I'd love to, you know give you my number if it's not too much?"

"It's not, I'm offering." he smiled.

We stood up to get off and he gave me a short awkward hug.

When we got off he easily got lost in a crowd of people and my mother and I headed out into the city. I did not tell her of my previous encounter.

-Luke-

I yawned, After taking pictures with fans I was pretty tired. Chelsea, there's just something about her. Something I can't figure out. A thought occurred to me.. She could be the answer to our dare?..but she seems so sweet, so pure? I'm not sure she'd agree? I mean maybe? I'm not even sure how old she is? I'll have to ask the boys I thought getting into the uber.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys!
It's 2019 at this point. I wrote this book so long ago, and I decided to read it in all its cringe worthy glory AND decided to edit it. I hope you all decide to read it again when I do!

Comment, questions, concerns, or even suggestions! I may do a Q&A in the future so ask away!