Chapter 27 || Mine.

-Chelsea-

When I woke up the next morning it came to me there was only one song that I could possibly sing and it was one of my summer favorites.

Want you back.

I'm not sure if I liked it because of how good it was or because it honestly made me think of everything right now, but I also knew people from my school would know it.

It made me remember my last days and how bad things got but also reminded me things could be worse.

And of this I knew I had to perform it.

-

After making it through most of the day again, I left during my lunch and headed to the chorus room because I had to be there early.

"I have the music." I smiled as I walked into mr. Linchon's office.

"Good, good, " he smiled back as he took the music from my hand. "Do you need or want to rehearse it?"

"I think I'll be good but maybe," I coughed." Would it be okay if I just hung out here until I have to get ready, I have your study hall next so I don't think skamp would mind."

He nodded.

"I'll call and let him know anyways."

I smiled and snook over to the piano and started playing some notes to the song and humming it.

"Interesting tune you have there," he laughed as he opened the door that lead to the stage." I'll be back in just going to check the mics and such for the people who open up and such."

"Would it be cool if I just hung out here for the assembly, I mean I'm a senior I've heard this stuff 3 times before so I guess I could just study my music and such."

"Yeah, that's fine" he smiled as he disappeared through the door.

I decided to call and see where Michael was, I was kinda nervous since I hadn't sang alone on stage all summer.

*ring ring ring ring*

He didn't say anything when the call was answered all I heard was loud voice laughing and messing around.

"Michael?" I asked.

"Hey chels," he said shushing the boys.

"Sorry, I was just wondering where you guys were?"

"Eh erm um- we're-" he stuttered.

"WE'RE IN HOLLYWOOD!!" I heard Calum yell in the back ground.

"Yeah." Michael weirdly smiled.

"Oh, okay," I laughed." Just wondering."

"So what song did you decide on." He hinted smirking.

"I'm not telling." i smirked back.

He frowned and pouted causing me to chuckle a little.

"Hey can I ask you something else though?"

My question was interrupted by calum.