Chapter 25 || 5 seconds of jet lagged.

Chelsea

I woke up the following morning and was really hungry.

I hadn't eaten at all really yesterday and after reading that letter I was so tired I just passed out, and I don't think anybody wanted to wake me up. I got up and stretched still really tired, and made my way up the stairs.

"Morning." I yawned at my stepdad.

"Morning," he smiled." I would have gotten you up for dinner but you were passed out like a rock."

"Yeah." I laughed.

"We're gonna be heading out soon," he said. " your new soccer cleats are on the table, I told your mother you should have come home last week and start getting ready, but you wanted to see your boy toy."

"Don't call him that, we aren't together." I whispered and sighed remembering what happened, "and new cleats?"

"Im Sorry," He chuckled. " And tryouts start in a few days?"

Oh yeah. Soccer tryouts.

I went over to grab some coffee and sat on the counter.

"Really?" He said as He continued to pick up whatever was laying around.

I sent a cheeky smile.

To be quite honest I really did miss my family and I loved being here I loved my house, but God fucking damnit I felt like I missed Michael more.

"Where's chandler?" I asked.

"God knows."

Even after making up with Michael, and then reading his letter I kind of wanted to call Calum and talk and such because I needed someone to talk too about it.

"Okay Jordi lets go.." Chandler said annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

"Um hello? Where's my goodbye."

He laughed and ran into the kitchen, I jumped off of the counter and hugged him tightly.

"Have a good time at tryouts." He smiled.

I immediately checked the time 9:38, in Sydney right now is was the exact opposite time which meant is was 9 at night, I decided to see if Calum would answer my FaceTime.

*beep beep beep, beep beep beep, beep beep beep*

"Chelsea?" He asked

"I didn't wake you up did I?"

"Chelsea, it's only 9 why would I be sleeping?" he laughed.

"I don't know," I laughed back." Where are you? It doesn't look like your at Michaels?"

"After we got back yesterday we all decided to go home to our parents since we haven't seen them either, and Michael went with Luke."

I nodded.

"So how's home treating you?" He asked.

"Good, good," I smiled." Listen did you know that Michael wrote me a letter that night?"

I picked of the folded piece of paper and put it in front of my phone so he could read it.

"Oh?" He said." No and why would he think I would do anything with you?"

I shrugged at him.

"I found it when I was unpacking last night."

"So anyways what happened at the airport? It sure as hell looked like you guys made up considering all of the touchy feely shit," he laughed." But Michael didn't say anything afterwords?"

"I honestly don't know," I sighed." I'm going by what you said, for now anyways."

"Yeah it's probably best."

"So I don't think I'm going to like call him or whatever.." I trailed on." If he wants to text me or call me he can, but I don't want to seem like I'm obsessed."

"Well you kind of are," Calum Laughed "but I can tell he is too, he's just trying to stay quiet."

We carried on a conversation for about and hour until he was semi falling asleep while talking so I told him I had to go.

When I went back up stairs I grabbed some cereal And that's when I remembered how boring my life was.

----------------------------------

Hey guys!

Just another update!