It Starts

Electra's POV

"What bet?", I ask. Honestly I'm a little nervous, these never go well.

"I bet, that you can't get lover boy to fall for you", she says.

"And if I do", I ask.

"I'll do you homework for the rest of the year", she says. I can't help but smile thinking about me winning. "But,", she snaps me out of my thoughts. "If you don't, you have to be my personal servant, doing whatever I ask, till the end of school".

"What are you getting out of this", I say.

"Let's just say, I have a couple promises I need to keep", she shrugs off.

"How will I know he fells for me", I ask.

"He has to utter three words, I LOVE YOU", she says.

"Harley, you already know how I feel about those words", I scold.

"Well, do you agree or not", she said impatiently.

"Yeah, why not, give lover boy a taste of his own medicine", I turn around a smirk at the unsuspecting person, before my eyes.

This will be fun in itself, the award is just icing on top the cake.

She walks away and I walk to my car. If I'm gonna pull this off, I need a new wardrobe.

*********************

I'm in the mall and am trying to find the best store, that's still me but also says Jace. Have has this skater boy, nerd look to him. He's like hipster and retro, with a hint of bad boy I guess.

I on the other hand, am like the poster child for slutty bad girls. Tight jeans with holes, revealing leggings, crop tops, and provocative make up.

I looked around and saw the perfect stores on my right. I walked into Journey's first. I got a whole new set of converses and vans. High tops and Low tops.

I went to Hot topic next and got an endless amount of beanies. Not to say I'm complaining because beanies are life.

I went to Spencer's and got some graphic tees and my last stop was Rue 21 and got some combat boots and jeans with out too many homes in them.

When I was satisfied I put the bags in the back seat and drove home.

When I got home I unpacked my bags and collapsed on my bed. Sleep slowly overtakes me as my plans develop for tomorrow.

****************
I woke up overly excited this morning, I even woke up before my alram. That rarely happens.

I go to the bathroom, and turn on the shower, waiting for it to get hot. While I wait, I brush my teeth and pick out my clothes.

Today is the first day of my hipster look, and I actually kind of like it. I decided to wear high waist, blue jeans shorts, black stockings, these back combat boot heels. A black shirt with white writing on it, a green jacket and a nude scarf as an accessory.

I go back to the bathroom and hop in the shower, washing my hair, shaving and of course washing my body. I run to my room and set up my speaker so I can listen to some Panic! at the Disco, before getting dressed.

The first song to come on is I Write Sins Not Tragedies, and soon after getting dressed, find myself dancing around me room.

I chime in,

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things