Chapter 4- Scary and Dopey become body guards

"Just to let you know your majesty, we will be your protection for the day." Big and scary had to point out that now they have found me I will never be left alone. Still I don't know what I am supposed to do as a "queen".

"Well I have math hope you like algebra." I walked out of form with Scary and Dopey on my tail. I couldn't help but think if they dare trip me up they will die. "So, do you two have names or am I making nicknames?" In my head they with still be Scary and Dopey but I won't tell it to their faces.

Just yet.

"Max, your highness." Big and scary a Max. Did not see that coming. Who would think a 6 foot 4 guy who was scary and tall would be called Max.

"Jeffery, your majesty. Most people call me Jeff though." Dopey Jeff, New name. I can't help it don't judge. It was just too funny.

I walked into maths last one there for a change, great. My one of two beasties Elle is across the class looking at me. I sit down as she gives me the "what the heck" look. Dopey and Scary explain to my teacher the situation but she looks at me with the "it's still Amethyst" look. But what am I supposed to be. But I appreciate it.

I got through two whole hours with Dopey and Scary watching my every move it was creepy, God.

Break. I can explain everything to Elle and Amanda. My two best friends. The last thing I want is if for whatever reason if anything changes them to know what happened and what is going on.

"Would you like to explain sunglasses and muscles to us or are we going to ask them?" Elle had a way of frightening the daylights out of someone with one glare. If she was mad you knew it. Amanda approached her.

"So what's going on?" Amanda. I could never take her seriously I don't think there is a serious bone in her body.

It took all of break to explain it. They only had one look on their faces and that was what the hell is going on.

The honest answer is I don't know. I might never know fully but I want them to help me find out. if they couldn't help me no one could.