Chapter 31- A distraction

Alex's POV

Every night the same I wake to screaming. Run to her room she shows me the dream and I stay the night. I might as well move in. She needs help but she's not changed. She has had some help, councillors stuff but again she hasn't changed. John's worried. We haven't let her leave the house. John's doubled the security and I'm by her side every second. Except for loo breaks. Max and Jeff have been worried and so has Elle and Amanda.

However all that aside, it's her birthday so today Elle came in at six in the morning and took control of the ballroom. My job is to not let Amethyst near that room. Elle asked a taylor to come in a week ago to make her a dress. Only Elle knows what it is like. Which is worrying. I'm the distraction apperently.

"What do you want to do today?" I smile at her I have her convinced I have forgotten.

"Well I want to do some gardening. It's a lovely day and I want to replant the flour beds." She wants to garden ok.

"Ok get some shovels." With a wave of her hand she had two shovels. We replant the flour beds and she makes them grow with one touch to the soil. She's so strong and powerful. I help her up and pull her close.

"What did I do to deserve you? You have changed my world." She looks up.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that. You have supported me through so much. I couldn't of got through this without you." I feel a grin grow across my face. "What you grinning at?" With that she pushes her lips to mine. She's on her toes. So I lift her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist completely sealing the gaps between us.

Then I remember it's been half a year since we met. I kiss her harder she returns it. We pull away needing air. She still is wrapped around me. God. I love her so much. She is honestly my world. I don't know what I did to deserve her but I'm glad I did it.