Chapter 21 - Thats not the Way I Remember It.

Hey I'm running low of ideas so help please and the views say 110 woo thanks tell your friends please. This chapter is really sappy just a warning byee

Amethyst's POV

Once we have finished at the charity event. I drop off Elle and Amanda and head home. When I remember somthing. I remember seeing a boy follow me and hide in the bushes. It looked like... Alex.

"Alex may I ask you something." He looks up from starring at the car floor.

"Sure anything." He looks worried.

"I remember walking home and saw someone in the bushes." He looks down again. "It looked an awful lot like you."

"Thats not how I remember it. So you refused to get in car so. Max said to me on the radio to follow you make sure everything was ok." He looks up and looks me right in the eye. "But you being you, you knew something was up. I saw you turn around so I ducked in the bushes. You saw me turned around and I hid. Sorry for not mettioning it sooner."

"Don't worry it was the day I found out, you know, about all this. It's your job." We fall back into scilence. I have to go to Leeds for a meeting. We both look up at each other at the same time. We look away at the same time to.

"Alex." He looks up. "You stayed by my side for 7 days and it wasn't even your shift. You sat there while I was unconscious. Fang told you to rest but you didn't leave. Why?"

"Did Fang tell you about our argument?" He looks scared that I heard something. Well I did but I'm a reasonably good liar.

"No, I don't think so." He fell for it.

"Well your different than the people I have been a body guard for you care about your staff and friends. It's amazing the way you make time for them all. I hear you were cooking and eating with your staff. Your not like the other celebrities. You have stayed yourself when you became famous."

I was shocked at the words. We looked right at each other. He leaned closer. I didn't know quite what was going on so I rolled with it. He seems rather close. As if on cue he sealed the gap between us. I didn't know how to react. I think about what to do but I find myself kissing him back. He then pulled away.

"Sorry I shouldn't have." He looks away. I turn his head towards me. Without thinking I press my lips to his. He freezes and kisses me back. This time I was the one to pull away.

"So I suppose we are a thing now." I ask gazing into his brown eyes.

"Thats how I'm going to remember it." As soon as he says it he leans in and we kiss again. I never admitted it to myself but I liked him since the day we met. And I know that sounds cliche but it feels true.