Chapter 9- People have no respect for motivational speeches

Here we go big speech time.

"Hi. So I'm Amethyst. I am the Queen of the Universal Republic and I'm here just to talk about who I am and what I am doing over the next year or so.

So I am 5000 million years old and I have lived on this planet since I saw the first signs of intelligent life. There are bad creatures out there that feed off life like yourselves. I came here to protect this planet." I can see people getting bored already.

"I'm going to make this simpler. By the way do you believe in magic?" I cupped my hands and closed my eyes drew a big circle and presto the story of my life was dancing above their heads. I had some powers under control. Why not make this a show? Colours and pictures flew above everyone's heads.

"I'm here sorry I'm late." He looked up to see the magic in the air. "wow!" He looked about my age maybe a few years older. Wait 5000 million. So I'm older really. How life has changed.

"Your half an hour late you dimb-wit." John hates people that are not punctual. He hated it if I wasn't on time, so God help him. Everyone stopped looking at the sky and more towards the argument. With a wave of my hand the images has gone. I love magic. Time to break up the fight. I told all the students to cover their ears (I haven't got control over all my powers but what needs to be done is done). I clapped my hands and the people on the first line of the executives fell over. Whoops. Maybe I don't have as much control over these powers as I thought.

"God, you two cut it out. Nobody has respect for motivational speeches anymore." That got their attention. Well as much as I could.