Chapter 6-A trip home alone???

End of the day the best bit really. I walk home alone listening to my iPod blocking out the world. The best version of reality is headphone world. Also me being me I dance down the road. Not a care in the world because nothing else matters.

I walk out with my bag on my back and I see Dopey Jeff and Scary Max with the new Audi R8. It is such a cool car. Its one that my dad would go mad over.

"Your car your highness."Dopey seemed very proud of the car. So he should be. So pretty.

"I prefer to walk." That killed me a little bit deep down, just a bit.

"Your majesty please it's for your own safety." Max is trying to sound kind but his face just says get in the dam car. I'm ok now.

"It's a lovely day and I want to walk. Any problems with that?" Elle is so sassy that I have picked it up well for annoying people.

Max turns and mumbles something into the mic for his ear piece. I win in your face Max.

I start to walk down the road. The car races past. Probably going to meet me there. So walking. I am absolutely crazy, I go down the road danceing and singing to my iPod. As you do.

I'm half way there when I get the feeling I am being watched. It wouldn't surprise me after today. So as you do I turn expecting to see nothing. There's a boy hiding in the bushes. I turn to see if Scary and Dopey are there. Nothing. Turn back gone.

When life gives you disappearing people you know you have lost it.