Chapter 39- Time to Kick a Plan In Action

Elle's POV

It's eleven o'clock me and Amethyst are going to make a scene. We promised each other whatever we said we didn't mean no matter how much it hurts. So here we go we are by the door near the Red Arms.

"I can't believe you Amethyst you know I hate that!" She plays along.

"Well if you didn't say stuff behind my back I wouldn't have." She's good at this.

"Well I'll say it to your face then. Your a freak and you know it. You can't control what you do with your powers. You're a monster." She hurts a little but remembered the promise by the looks of things.

"I should of known that you wouldn't understand my life." It isn't to bad.

"Well if I don't understand maybe I should just leave." Big finish.

"Maybe you should." Bam we storm off. Plan in action. I know it sounds pathetic but its the best we could do.

So I storm off and walk close to the barrier containing the Red arm.

"Hey you." He was whispering.

"What."

"Your no longer friends with the queen?"

"After what she did no." He's taking the bait.

"What did you do?" God this is good.

"Well. It was her birthday so I got her a silver necklace. She screamed at me as it weakened her powers. She had thrown it on the floor I ran out and cried. And here we are I suppose. Well I have to go now. Bye." Plan under way.