Chapter 15- The Ball

Elle and Amanda arrive 20 minutes before me. Then I get in through the back to the entrance doors. That took ten minutes. But they want me to make an entrance.

Alex's POV

This will be an ok night me, Max, Jeff and Fang all got the day off. Thanks to Amethyst. The trumpets sound the entry.

"Presenting her royal highness Queen Amethyst of the Universal Republic!" I will never get used to the way they say her title. They shout and declare it it's weird. However I'm the bodyguard to the only magic being known to earth so maybe not. However

The doors swing open revealing Amethyst.

"Wow." I couldn't stop the word. She looked like a princess. Wait that is stupid she is a queen after all. Her long brown hair sat comfortably on her shoulders. The gold dress clung to all her curves revealing her figure.

"Yep that dress is the one she was crowned in. Well the one she wore for the ball after. It took two hours to put it on. She wasn't kidding about that." I realize that Elle is right next to me. From what I know about Elle is that she has an answer for everything.

"She looks beautiful." Couldn't stop that either. All of a sudden I got this feeling in my stomach. Butterflies. The girl gave me butterflies. What is going on in my head and heart. Its like they are fighting for control. She walks over to Elle and Amanda which happen to be right next to me.

Amethyst's POV

"Hey you two." I thought I should say hi to them first.

"Hey" they spoke in unison. Sometimes it is so creepy, then I remember that I do it sometimes as well.

"I see your dates scrubbed up well."

"We made them take showers." Elle loves to make fun of her boyfriend so does Amanda.

I turn to see Alex. He looks sharp in his suit. I've never really seen him scrubbed up.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey"