Chapter 41- Not Again

Alex's POV

She collapsed. I don't care what happens. I ran down the stairs towards her. She's lost a lot of blood. I pick her up and take her to the infirmary. Elle is there with Amethyst's mum.

"We need a bed please and fast." The doctors come rushing over. They take her off me and take her to the room where they do mini operations. So taking bullets out of limbs. Elle comes and sits next to me.

"You alright?" I am freaking out already let alone what happened last time.

"Not Again. What if she doesn't wake up for a week again. The amount of energy she used she could-" I break into sobs.

"Alex come here." It's coming from Amethyst's mum. I walk over and sit by her. "You care a lot about her don't you." I nod as I'm still fighting tears. "Knowing her she will be fine. She's gone through worse during the wars she and Henry have faced."

"Thank you ma'am" in a strange way that makes me feel better. Its strange actually. By being told she has been through worse tells me that she will be ok with this set back.but it also makes me think that she may of nearly died before.

"I think you can call me Carol." I smile. They bring her out of the room and to her bed next to Carol.

"How is she?" I'm worried already.

"Her leg is healing already. Though she lost a lot of energy. She needs to rest to get it back."

"So she's in a Coma."

"Basically yes." Great waiting and hoping. I take a seat next to her and Elle lays down the rules because of last time.

"To start you will need to eat and sleep so we will take turns watching her. We will inform the others as soon as she wakes up. Next if I tell you to get some rest of relax and you don't do so I will punch your face. Got it."

"Got it." Great Elle is in charge. Woo...