Chapter 7- I think I remember...

I arrive at my house. Great Dopey and Max are here. They must of taken the car to my house. So they know where I live now. Thats great.

"Get changed you are going to meet someone very important." Max said that as if he was this person's representative.

I go upstairs and I put something formal on. I can't be bothered to protest right now I have just walked in the door. I took one of the navy blue business dresses from my wardrobe and brushed my hair. This is assuming that he is as important as he says he is. I walk out the door give my mum a hug and get into the car (the Audi R8). We drive for an hour until we get to a very posh house. It's practically a mansion.

I walk through the door. i took in my surroundings. Every inch of carpet and wall, each painting was familiar. A butler comes and takes my coat. A girl comes along. she looks about my age.

"Hello. My name is Fang. I'm one of your bodyguards. But i'm not as stiff as Max and Jeff." She seems like one of the nicest people I have met so far. I chuckled and continue my way through the house.

Scary and Dopey lead me to the biggest dinning room I have ever seen. Fang walked next to me pointing out everything that she thought was cool. Thats when I realised there's someone at the end of the room. He looks like a stuck up business man. Hate them as far as I know.

"Please take a seat." He pointed to the seat near him. I sit down looking at the way, he is I suppose. He's wearing a sharp black suit with a gold tie. That's strange set of colours.

"I hope you had a nice trip." This is the businessman I know is there.

"I guess I liked the Audi R8 but only being told a title then being kept in the dark seemed to make it longer." He looked at me with a look that showed he doesn't get spoken to like that but when you have had a day like mine straight to the point seems more fitting. Fnag just laughed. Yep i like her the best.

"Well should I get to the reason why you're here?"

"That would be why I am here wouldn't it. How about we start with the beginning. Who am I?" I decided to be arrogant.

"It's a lot to take in so we shall say a bit at a time. So lets start with your age." My age should be the same shouldn't it. "Your 5000 million."

"Huh" What else was I supposed to say. "John there is no way I only remember the last 5 years as it is."

"I never told my name. Max, Jeff or Fang haven't either." John is looking at me like he knew me.

"I think I remember" I'm back.

"It's nice to have you back your majesty." John looked pleased with himself.