Chapter 22- Great now Elle knows everyone knows.

Alex's POV

Work, it's after the half term Amethyst has a week before she becomes queen full time. She has told Elle and Amanda that she will seen them every other weekend and they will text all the time. I don't get girls and texting its like writing a letter but when the person doesn't reply in two seconds the fly off the handle. Amethyst wants to tell everyone about us today she doesn't want to hide it from them. But that means I have to face John. Great.

"So how do you think they will take it." By this time it's the end of the day and they all coming for tea. We do it every Monday we sit with the staff and have a dinner. It's really nice actually.

"Well Elle will scqueal and say I told you they would. So is Amanda. John's going to glare at you and Dopey, Fang and Scary will tease us." I look at her she probably has it down to a "T" as they say.

"Your probably right." She looks at me and raps her hands round my neck. She closes the gap between us. We kiss deeper it becomes more passionate by the second. She pulls away.

"Well even if John doesn't like it he will have to remember who the boss is." I laugh. It's true though she is the boss.

We pick up Elle and Amanda and head towards Amethyst's house. Once we arrive everyone is there. We go to the living room. To make it less but more obvious instead of just telling them we sit next to each other and lace our fingers together. Elle noticed straight away and whispered it to Amanda and Fang. The others haven't noticed yet. Untill...

"Omg you two are so sweet together." Now Elle knows everyone knows. John glares at me.

"Awww" Max, Fang and Jeff make heart shapes. John's giving me the death glare.

"You two outside now!" He does not look happy. Here goes nothing.