Chapter 12 - Scary and Dopey are back.

New week. That means Mondays. I am not a morning person in general but on Mondays I am zombie. Always have been always will be.

I wait outside my house for the car to come pick me up. Stightly sleep walking of course. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet. The car pulls in and the window is wound down.

"Hop in your highness." Dopey was at the window.

"Nice to see you Jeff."

I hop in the car and drive to school with Scary and Dopey. I'm more awake now too. I missed them that Alex was a pain in the-

"Were here miss." Scary cut off my train of thought. Funny thing Alex and Fang were stood at the school gate. We all got out.

"Your majesty John has assigned a forth body guard due to your public appearance in three weeks." Scary looked at me. I'm still in shock. Now I have to put with him longer. Great.

"Ok. But Alex if you mess up your out. Got it." I managed to say at least that. I wanted to say more but I was always told if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

"Yes ma'm."

"You are a scary girl, Amethyst. You know that. And I would know I'm a werewolf."

"Your a werewolf?"

"Yeah. I got kicked out of my pack and went rogue. If John didn't find I would most likely be a goner. he trained me to be the fighter i am today." Fang was such an interesting person, I could tell we were going to be good friends.

I walk into school and the head teacher is waiting for me.

"Good morning Amethyst." He has permission to call me by my real name. Only the head and some staff and also my friends can. Scary has a list of them all. If you're not on that list you have to say "your highness" or "your majesty" if you don't. Well just ask Scary. I wouldn't want to find out.

"Good morning. What can I help you with?"

"Its about the press." Great no more private life. "They have been bombarding students and staff about you and I think most pupils are you know being students."

"I'll get that sorted." I hope so anyway.

I head inside with today's uniform. Yellow blouse and black blazer and pencil skirt with the broch on my left. Today can't be that bad can it. I mean this must have some perks this life.