Chapter 14- Speech day to the ball

We all are in formal dress, then me, Elle, Amanda and Fang (I made her do this) are spending four hours getting ready. It takes two hours to get the damn dress on, but that is what you get for asking to use the oldest family heirloom.

Speech time.

"So hello I would like to introduce her royal highness, Amethyst of the Universal Republic." That's my que.

"Thank you John. First I would to thank the school for allowing this conference to take place. Now I am here to protect the people of earth from the threats in the darkness of space. I know some of you may not except me but I do have your needs at heart. I am hear for your protection. Thank you."

Now to say it in every language in the universe. It takes two hours to say it in all languages. Me, Elle and Amanda head back to my house. It's about two and we finish getting ready in three and a half hours. Elle is wearing a blue dress with one strap it comes down to her knees. Amanda it took some convincing to get a dress and wear make up but we got it sorted. We may if had to pin her down but she is in the dress and is wearing make up. We win. They get in their limo and I get in the other my dress is that huge.