Chapter 10- Meet the new body guard.

So I walk out of the hall. John's having a go at the new guy, the executives looking at me like they don't know what they got themselves into. Fang on the other hand can't stop laughing. Leader. Be a leader.

"Ok you two shut your faces." What? I needed to shut them up. I can't be bothered to be polite. "You, New guy, name now." He had dark brown eyes and hair and was fairly tall. he didnt look like the guard type.

"Alex ma'm" he looks scared. Is that a good sign? The power in my hands probably scare them all.

"John would you like to explain why that argument couldn't wait until after the assembly. Cause to start I didn't show them anything about why I am here. Which was supposed to be what this was about."

"I'm sorry but I told him not to be a second late." He looked at me with the you must understand look.

"Well next time wait to yell at your staff! I just showed this entire school that I still don't have a full grip on these powers thanks to you." I turned to look at Alex. "Listen you better not mess this up I am trying to get a positive image. These days image is everything. So I'm going to say this once be on time and follow protocol. Got it."

"Yes your majesty" he looked away and held post. I'm getting good at this.

"John your my most trusted advisor but don't mess up got it?" I need to make sure they know who is in charge.

"Yes your highness." I left it at that. John looked like he saw a ghost. Fang looked so smug. She must not be used to John getting yelled at. John at this point has gone pale. So scared of what I will remember doing and what I can do. To be honest I'm scared myself.