Chapter 33- Garden dates

Alex's POV

Amethyst was over the moon when her mum came to see her yesterday. Though I never gave her my present. So I'm taking her out. I have a table in the garden. She comes in a gorgeous blue dress that comes to her knees. She noticed I was checking her out. So I averted my gaze.

"So where are we going?" She's right in front of me.

"You will see." I cover her eyes and lead her to the secret garden. I uncover her eyes. "Well I never asked you out on a date so here we are."

"Thank you." She kisses me.

Amethyst's POV

I pull away and sit at the candle lit dinner. He pushes me in and sits opposite me. We eat.

"I also never gave you your birthday present either." I looks up and smiles with the what are you up to look on my face. He takes me to a small corner in the garden.

"What are you up to? You sweating and its 3℃."

"Well I know we haven't really known each other long but it's almost been a year since we met." He's still sweating. "And I know I will never love anyone more than I love you." He gets on one knee. I'm already gobsmacked. Then he pulls out a ring. "Amethyst. I know I'm no Prince but will you marry me?"

I'm going to bug him. "Alex I..." His face drops. "Cant believe it! Of course yes!" His face lights up. He puts the ring on my finger.

"You're a little devil you know that?" I only laugh. I kiss him. I love him more than the world.

"I know but I couldn't help it. We sat and talked for hours. no caring about anything else.