Chapter 17- An Attack

Just a shout out to IWriteBooksNotUserNames for giving me some ideas and to happyelle23 and TheBooksAreCallingMe for being my insaration for Elle and Amanda.

Amethyst's POV

The night went on late so I decided that the bodyguards got today off too. I have invited them all round for lunch. They all arrive at my house. I gave them the grand tour since I got a new house. Well John's old house it was mine in the first place so now we share it. Then we all go to the lounge before lunch.

"So you two. Hello." When she catches my attention I realize I've been looking at Alex. Elle has this obsession with setting people up.

"What Elle?" I whine a little cause I know exactly what she is going to do.

"Sooooo" as she speaks I leave the room. I got a really bsd feeling. I walk out. Bang. No. I run to the dinning room and see men in SWAT gear they shoot at me. Luckily my powers are almost restored. I razed a shield so I could protect myself from the bullets. I do my thunder clap thing. It sweeps them of their feet. I then use my powers to have the guns raised and aimed at them. My friends run in.

Alex's POV.

Amethyst walked out.

"When are you going to ask her out." Elle has to make it awkward.

"Come on Alex I know you like her" Fang has know me for ages we trained together ages ago. I hate that she knows me so well.

The thing is I'm actually close to their age I'm 17 and they are 16 I'd say. "I know you like her Alex." Elle states again.

I hear a bang. Amethyst. We run to the sound but Elle shouts somthing along the lines of "I will get an answer" I think. We get to the dinning room and the tables been turned over. Amethyst has the guns floating mid air aimed at the men.

"What is going on." Best question.

"Just call security I don't know how much longer I can hold this for." Elle and Amanda run to security with there boyfriends and the others are told to go back to the lounge. Probably best place to go.

"Amethyst are you alright?" I move round her to face her. Fang runs to knock out some men in her wolf form.

"Yep I think so." She spoke through teeth. She's fading and fast. Security comes and arrests the men. I see one word written on the wall. Freak. Amethyst lets the guns drop and fixes the room with one movement. Then she fainted.