Chapter 32- A birthday Ball and reunions

Amethyst's POV

Elle came and took me to my room and gave me a make over. She gave me the most beautiful dress. A red top that came down to my waist with a long flowing white skirt with a red band a the bottom. It has one strap and it goes great with the birthday present my mum sent me. A ruby necklace. She does my hair and makeup then she does her own. What is going on?

"Ok close your eyes." She leads me to a door and opens it. "Ok now open them."

I open my eyes to see a big party in the ballroom with all my old friends. I start to well up.

"Do you like it?" Elle asks from behind me.

"Like it. I love it." I give Elle a big hug. She always knew how to surprise me.

"Well I couldn't of done it without the distraction." I turn to see Alex with the biggest grin on his face. I walk over to him.

"You were in on it?" I ask looking up at him. He is about four inches tall than me so I have to lift my head or go on my toes.

"Well I couldn't not let my girl have a special day on her birthday." I smile and hug him.

The party starts and I speak to all my old friends like Li and May. It's been so long. I walk to Elle, Fang, Amanda and Alex who have been watching my reaction for an hour.

"Thank you so much." I say to all of them and I mean every word.

"We have one more surprise." John says from behind me. I turn around. Mum. We both start to cry.

"Hi mum." I'm crying so much now.

"Look at you. Amethyst you look so strong and beautiful." We both hug still crying. I turn to see John.

"How are you here?" I ask my mum.

"John insisted I came. I didn't think I would see you again."

We sit for hours talking about everything. I say bye to the guests until it's just me, Elle, Amanda, Fang and Alex. Alex sits next to me. We lace our fingers together. My mum just glares at me.

"What." She glares at me.

"Before you left I said no boys." John knew.

"I can choose. You no longer get to choose my husband like the old days. I abolished that law in my first week." 

"I know. Alex isn't it?" She looks at him.

"Yes ma'm" He looks slightly scared.

"Well John told me who you are. Just if you hurt her I will break you." She's glaring at him now.

"Yes madam." He looks at me. "She ain't kidding is she."

"Well judging by her powers. No." I laugh. He doesn't laugh.

"Well you're the most powerful one in our family. You inherited every power our family ever had." She turns to me and we both laugh.

When she leaves there is a lot of crying and hugging. She promised that we would see each other soon.

I watched the ship take off. I cry some more. Alex is hugging me throughout this time. I'm gonna miss her. I haven't seen her since I left earth.