Chapter 20- Half term isn't really a Holiday.

I would like to apologize for my spelling and grammar now as my friends have already corrected me. *cough* IWriteBooksNotUserNames so if I apologize now for it instead of later. I may of corrected it in the comments. Byee

Amethyst's POV

Half term is the break I need. I have had a hectic few weeks.

"Ready to work today Amethyst." John comes in with Alex.

"If by work you mean hang out with Elle and Amanda then then I'm ready to work." He looks at me with the "your unbelievable look". I remember that well.

"I know new life new responsibility." I sigh.

"Looks like you remember that conversation." He nods with aprovel.

"Elle and Amanda are coming to the charity event and the concert with me." He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "No their coming end of discussion." I text them straight away they say they would love to. Their lives will change if they keep coming with me though. I don't want them to change but I fear if they are seen to much with me they will get harassed by the press.

I get in the car to head to the charity event with Alex. He's my bodyguard for the week. Scary, Dopey and Fang have families they need to take care of so John, with persuasion, aloud them the week off. We arrive at Elle's house then Amanda's. We are all wearing formal outfits as its a public appearance.