Chapter 23- Shes the boss

Alex's POV

We are out side with John. I think I might leave this one to Amethyst. John can be very scary.

"You two are not allowed to see each other." He's glaring at us.

"Says who?" She looks annoyed. It's kind of cute. Ok I know it's cliche but she is cute when she is annoyed or angry.

"Says me. He's your body guard. He could get distracted by starring at you or you might get shot while your making out."

"Really. Ok I can deside who I go out with. It isn't up to you to decide my life. Got it." She's glaring back.

"And Alex I told you no girls." He speaks to me hinting at it.

"Really and I can choose who I see." He's going to say it.

"You listen here boy I am your father and you will listen to me."

I see her mouth drop open.

Amethyst's POV

"Wait father??" I look at them annoyed they didn't tell me.

"It's not something I'm proud of." I see Alex shrink the poor guy something must of happened.

"Ok." I put my hand on his shoulder and look at John. "John I am dating Alex end of." He opens his mouth and trys to speak but I cut him off. "Just remember who the boss is." He looks gobsmacked. Good.

"She's the boss." I hear Alex say it in a proud way but quiet. A smirk grows on his face. I open the door to find Elle, Amanda, Fang, Scary and Dopey behind the door eavesdropping. The fall onto each other.

"Way to go girl." They say it in unison. I fell proud of myself for standing up for us. I look at Alex and we just laugh.