Chapter 40- Time to fight

Alex's POV

Henry is supplying guns. I went of to the weapon room and he gave me a thing that looked like a rifle but wasn't a rifle. It glowed blue.

"Your guns won't harm these things. But these will. They don't need reloading but they run of an energy field around the house step out of the boarders and they won't work. So watch your footing."

We take our posts. Fang is hiding ready to pounce if she sees anything she doesn't like. Amethyst's mum lowers the barriers. Amethyst is waiting. God she must be nervous.

Amethyst's POV

You can do this. The thing is I have fought lots of wars but it has been such a long time since I have use my powers for war or fighting.

"You ready to fight your majesty." He sarcastically bows.

"You could just hand your self in." I'm being the queen he remembers.

"Well I wouldn't want to disappoint my men." He points to his ship.

"Lets finish this then." He pulls out a sword made of silver so I play along and look worried.

"Ah you see your majesty friends often betray you. You know that don't you."

He raises the sword and slices my leg but I heal quickly. He looks worried already.

"Don't trust past friends of the queen."

He comes at me but I lock his sword in the air and throw it to my brother. I then raise the water above my head and unleash a wave to cover him and trap him in a ball of water. Bang. There's a ripping pain in my leg. The water drops but the bullet is still in my leg so I can't heal. I use a thunder clap to knock over the army behind him. He then takes another sword. Just before the hit takes. I catch it in my hands. I move all my heat to the sword which melts. I take the sword he had and put it against his neck.

"I've won surrender." He at my feet waiting for something to be done by his men but they all cower in fear. "Get off this planet." I turn and let the guards do the rest. I collapse. Darkness.