Chapter 26- People do have respect for speeches.

Amethyst's POV

It's been a month since the last riot. The government have been supporting me with coping and with the public. They believe the group is so small now that I can do a press conference without a threat.

We are in the car on our way. I'm a bit nervous as I have only been to charity events and openings of places.

"Are you ok?" Alex has been really supportive after my melt down.

"Yeah just a bit nervous." Except I am really nervous.

"You will be fine. The place is crawling with security.Fang will be right behind you. I will be your side the whole time. Plus with the speech you have. You have nothing to worry about." He always knows what to say.

We arrive at the press conference. The place crawling with security. He wasn't kidding. The press was everywhere. I walked to the podium. They already introduced me.

"Hi. So I would just like to talk about you to be honest. Over the years I have watched a nation thrive and develop. Now I know some people won't agree with me being here but I'm here for a reason. There is an association called the Red Arms. Two thousand years ago they threatened to destroy your planet, being a new queen I had to take action. I desided to move to earth and rule from here. I raised a force field to protect you. If I leave it would fail and you would have been destroyed. However the commotion caused chaos. The government wiped my memory and I have lived among you ever since. I'm back to help with the current issues as the government doesn't want a war. That's all I shall say thank you." We walk back to the car a jump in.

"Well I suppose some people do have respect for your speeches." Alex had to bring that up. We both laughed.