Chapter 5

I awoke to being tapped on the shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Corey standing there, grinning.

"You're up." He smiled and sat down next to me as I started to get into a sitting position. I sighed and smiled at him.

"Yup. What time is it?" I asked.

"One o clock PM." He responded.

I looked up and saw Paul and Sid sitting on the couch across from us. Chris came over, gave Corey a death glare, sat next to me with a protective arm around me, and kissed me on the neck. I smirked at him. Corey did not look happy. We were moving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Back home to Iowa!" Sid said excitedly.

"Oh cool. I've never been there before. I'll get to see where you guys grew up! Who am I staying with?"

"Actually, with all of us!" Corey said, smiling.

"Oh awesome!"

My dreams were slowly coming true. I was going to live in the same house as my idols! I'd get to wake up in the morning and see my idols in their underwear.

*TWO HOURS LATER*
The bus pulled up in front of a gigantic mansion. It was a very light gold\silver color. It had two staircases leading up to double doors on the landing beyond the stairs.

"This is awesome!" I yelled, still drooling over the house in front of me. All the guys smirked in agreement, even Craig.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Go in!" Corey said, giving me a nudge to go inside. I flung the doors open with excitement. Inside was a huge staircase leading up to 9 bedrooms (with master bathrooms in each), and in the basement is a recording studio & music room.

All the guys bolted downstairs like kids i n a candy store. I stood at the landing of the basement stairs and looked around in astonishment. I've never seen anything like this house. "This could work." I said aloud, with a smirk on my face.