Chap 22

When we got home, Mike directed me straight upstairs. He closed his door to his bedroom and he immediately threw his lips on mine.

"Man, you're really needy aren't you?" I joked.

"Yes.....I'm needy for YOU." He said sexily. I raised my eyebrows as he kissed down my neck. He laid me down on the bed and took my shirt off, kissing down my chest. He left a Hickey in between my two breasts. I smacked his head lightly.

"Mike...." I moaned.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

"I need you...." He smirked at this and by this time, his mouth was at the beginning of my pants.

"Not yet babe... I'm going to try something new with you. Personally, I think you'll beg for more." He took off his shirt, revealing his sexy ass body. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down off my legs. This left me in only my underwear and bra.

"Now...just lay back and relax. This is going to be one of the best feelings in your life." He said with a grin.

I grinned. "Whatever you say Mikey." He began to massage me through my panties and I was getting very wet.

He began rubbing circles on my sweet spot. "Mike......" He smirked again and pulled off my underwear. His mouth went from my lower chest down to my clit. He started sucking and licking it like it was his natural high. I moaned loudly.

"Mike!" He licked, sucked, and twirled his tongue around. I've never felt so good in my life. I grasped his bushel of hair for support. I kneaded his hair while he ate me out.

"Oh my god Mike..." I practically yelled as I reached my climax.

He stopped and kissed me passionately, then looking me in the eyes. "I love you so much. Do you know that?"

I smiled. "I love you so much too Mike. I don't think I've ever loved anyone this much. You really are my true love."

"As you are mine, Erin."

And with that, he fell beside me and held onto me like his life depended on it.

A\N: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW. I'll BE 14! I GRADUATED EIGTH GRADE LAST NIGHT AND TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!