Chap 29

I woke up the next morning next to Chris. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning." He said groggily.

I smirked, laughing lightly. "Morning to you sleepyhead."

He chuckled a hearty one. "I have to take you somewhere special today, so let's get up and get dressed."

I nodded with a smile and got up. "Okay then Mr Fehn, whatever you say...." I ran to the bathroom and got dressed quickly. I checked the time and it's noon. Wow we slept late! Eh, fuck it I needed it.

When I stepped out of the bathroom in casual clothes, Chris was sitting waiting on the bed. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied as he took my hand and lead me out the door. We walked downstairs to the garage where the band's SUV was parked.

We drove for about 30 minutes before we arrived at a beach. A PRIVATE beach. "What're we doing here?" I chuckled lightly.

He smiled and led me to a table under a canopy with a gorgeous view. The table was set for two and we have our own Personal waiter. My jaw dropped, trying to figure out where this is going. My "O" shaped mouth carved into a grin.

"Sit down." Chris said with a smirk. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down.

"Thanks babe." He nodded and sat down himself. We both had very elegant, fancy lunches. When we were done eating, Chris got up and walked over near me.....then he got down on one knee. I gasped.

He pulled out a little black box and opened it. "Erin....this is something I've been wanting to ask you for a long time. From the minute I saw you, even if I was the biggest dickhead, I've always loved you. No matter how much pain we cause each other, I know we can pass it and move on in life on our journey. So, Erin Macanga, will you be Mrs. Fehn?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I put my hands over my mouth and began crying. "Yes. Yes Chris yes!" He slid the ring on my finger and I shot up from my chair, throwing my arms around him as he picked me up and spun me around. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too Chris, with all my heart."

A\N: aww okay so this means the story is almost over. :( 👎BUT......A PHIL ANSELMO STORY WILL START TO BE WRITTEN SOON!!!! YAYAYAYAYA

A PHIL ANSELMO STORY WILL START TO BE WRITTEN SOON!!!! YAYAYAYAYA